Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Motion Sick

My soul is in motion, spiraling in my belly and leaving me breathless. An alien energy has been unleashed in my body and in my life and it has me in trance tonight staring beyond the walls of this room seeing beyond...seeing with eyes behind my eyes, where eagles fly. I am trancing in the land of enchantment, a mysterious turning of events and ordering of supplies for the deep winter's call. Packing my bags one by one, the bare essentials for naked living. The plane on the runway de-fogging and my glasses steamy with love breath. I drive for hours in the night down a deserted highway following a yellow-orange haze hovering in the distance. I am driving to Minnesota or New Orleans or somewhere I have never been before. My car rolls along, window is down and I am listening to big band music on the radio. Dorthy's red shoes, shiny, sparkly sit next to me on the bench seat just waiting for me to decide to travel lightly. I want to go home, I want to go home...Auntie 'Em and Uncle Henry...whoa, wait a minute...this story took a curve.

The pearl is in the seeing beyond the eyes of seeing...seeing with the eyes of vision, where eagles fly. I can see beyond the walls, I can see Johnny up in Port Angeles sipping his Pinot and eating the apple pie with crushed pecan crust that his wife baked for him earlier today. I can see him sitting back in his chair, legs up, pretending like he is reading...but really his mind is elsewhere, imagining, flying where eagles soar.

I am feeling motion sick from the rush of movement within me. A radical re-calibration occurring, of my life, of my soul...I am spinning in the alchemy of love revealing love...I am on the ride, I am both the rider and the ride, spinning in and out of time.

Hang on baby, this rocket is taking flight, and I don't know and I don't care where it's going...I surrender, I surrender my life to You.

The Great Mystery is for Lovers...Dive, dive, dive into the Mystery all you Lovers. Write gibberish, nonsensical stories that confuse your mind and stir your soul.

Dream the wild, crazy nonsense dreams tonight Lovers,
Anakha

1 comment:

Gene Latimer said...

Ah, those "radical re-calibrations" ...they do make for some good stories.