Saturday, September 22, 2007

Longing Rising

{From Saturday night...decided to post afterall...)

There is a longing rising up and filling my heart, a sweet aching to abide inside of this Love I am feeling. My heart is awakening, I can feel it everyday opening more and more to life, to myself and to others. Today, as I was driving to my friend Angela's house, I felt the strong pull and pulsation of Love in my heart...much like the feelings of my first love, a tender, yet deep longing. I tried to place the feelings and in this moment now, I realize that Love and the Lover is within me. I am the one I have been waiting for. I am the Lover that I have been longing for. I am the touch and the breath and the holding that I have been looking for.



And yes, I am ready for Love.

I am ready to be the Lover.

I am ready to unleash the Lover.

I am ready to care for her, fully ressurect her,

And tenderly introduce her, again, to the world.



I am a woman of longing

I am a woman of loving

I am a woman of desire and tenderness

I am sweet and I am shy

I am bold and I am outragious

I am daring and I am afraid

I dwell in the depths

I dance on the surface

I entertain death

I engage life

I expand

I constrict

I know the taste of fear in my mouth

I have faith coursing through my blood

I am a child of innocence

I am a woman of expereince

I am neurotic

I am exotic

I am all

I am nothing

I walk the edge

I cling to the sides

I am obssessed

I am free

I am Heaven

I am Hell

I am Mystery

I am mundane

All of me is here now, and

I am ready for love...

No comments: