Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Am That...I Am...

this may seem provocative
this may seem banal
shockingly intimate or devastatingly intense...
yet beloveds this is what i am being urged to write
to right
to write
to right
this is what is arising after an hour and a half of yoga & meditation,
a bottle of Mystic Mango Kombucha (dang that stuff is an elixir for my wild heart soul)
and laying naked in restoration
this is the question the Divine is posing...
can you find and experience Me in All things?
can you find Me in war
can you find Me in addiction
can you find Me in fear
can you find Me in anger
can you find Me in dance
can you find Me in eating
can you find Me in evil
can you find Me in your thighs
can you find Me in your buttocks
can you find Me in your breasts...your genitals
can you find Me in your lingam "wand of light"
cam you find Me in your yoni "divine passage"
can you find Me in your love-making
can you find Me in your orgasm
can you find Me in chocolate
can you find Me in broccoli
can you find Me in shame
can you find Me in the shaming
can you find Me in abuse and in the abuser
can you find Me in love and in the lover
can you find Me in betrayal and in the betrayer
can you find Me in nature
can you find Me in the cosmos
can you find Me in the dirt
can you find Me in the stars
can you find Me, Beloveds, in All aspects of Creation
for I am there, waiting to be discovered, revealed, experienced
can you bow down to each and every experience
can you bow down to each and every person
and in that bowing
in that active acknowledgement of the God Presence
can you seem me as I AM
can you see the I AM everywhere
in love, in worship, in praise
in union, in sex, in orgasm
in war, in fear, in fighting
in nature, in dirt, in air
in slumbering and in awakening
in body, in organs, in liver...heart...lungs...bones and blood
in mind, in nerves, in chemistry, in neurosis
in heart, in aorta, in capillaries, veins and ventricles
in soul, in underworld, in darkness, in brilliance, in cocoon and in flight
can you and will you bow down
each and every moment
with each and every person
from the perceived horrific to the perceived sublime
until the I AM Presence
surrenders itself unto you
for know Beloveds that I AM the ultimate shape shifter
and I manifest and appear in all forms
to bring you into my most Sacred Heart
to decimate you, obliterate you
to destroy you for Love's sake
until you remember, until you surrender
until you come unto to the I AM that you are
Find me in all ways....always...
I AM THAT I AM...

Amen.

No comments: