Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catch the Buzz!

I've got the desire buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! The awakened body is absolutely happening! Thank God! Praise God! The Body is God...Embodied God! The Divine Buzz of Shakti, Shiva, Kundalini...The Christ Force is zooming through my chakras and along the blood lines of my Soul. Woo-eee people, people, people...I love people! I just returned from 1 1/2 hours of ecstatic dance after a long day of tasky type of stuff in the world -- haircut, car to service, meeting at Coffee Creek (prison), home, Kombucha, change into dance clothes and then whisked away by Angela. Zoom, zoom, zoom!

In this moment now, I am fully living in this Sacred Temple of the I AM body and I am loving my Self, my body and my life so incredibly much! Oooooh what fun it is to in habit this place in my Self to join my root, my pelvis with my power, my heart, my mind, my spirit and God....zing zing zing goes the connection. Pop, pop, pop this Kundalini rocks!

I am reconnecting with my body, my sensuality, my erotic, exotic self and I am finding God here...I am God meeting God here. There is nothing to fear, nothing to shame...just a beautiful, opening flower of the Self. And I am so excited to begin sharing these teachings, these practices with women and men....anyone who is wanting to wake up the vibration of Love from head to toe!

D.J. David spoke tonight at the beginning of dance about how much of his life has been spent worrying about what to do, how to be, what he is doing and why he is doing it...trying to force things to happen (can anyone relate?) and how he is now experimenting with allowing himself to be here now, present and with what is. This is the state to inhabit, where we can drop into our body...leave the prison of the overactive mind and drop in...the tower of thought to the temple of the body...connecting with the fire in our bellies that will dance us into being, that will ripen the fruit just with one steamy and holy breath of the One Breath that moves through us.

I want to kidnap you all and hold you captive in this most precious and this most radiant and this most succulent place...I want to keep you here until you surrender fully, finally, fatefully to LOVE, I want to keep you here until ALL that is not YOU burns away, flies away, falls away, sashays away. You know the stuff hell is made of -- the stories, the projections, the regrets, the shame, the fear, the guilt, the inhibitions, the holding and withholding....POOF up in smoke in the the blazing heat of Sacred Love.

I am on fire folks and I am not burning out and I will not fade away. I am here to stay and this Love Flame that has been ignited in my Soul is only growing more radiant and more purposeful and more powerful every day. I am becoming a radiant love blessing and I am taking anyone who dares to venture into this orbit of mine with me...so this serves as your warning, get off of this ride now if you aren't ready to step fully into your I AM-NESS, your sweet succulence, your ecstatic elegance, your soul reason for living, your radical truth, your warrior self. The I AM means business and we are going places...in the words of Dr. Seuss..."Oh the places we will go."

I am the message, I am the messenger...and I am committed to bringing this mysteries of the full embodiment of the Christ Force and the full awakening of the Sacred Heart front and center stage. I am worth it and so are you. We are all hungry for this liberation of Soul...I see it Beloveds, I see it everywhere and if you are awake, and if you are watching, you see it to!

Desire....what do you truly desire? What will leave you breathless, speechless, mindless? What are you juicin' for? What are you drooling for? What will bring you so fully into Presence that you make an irreversible, sustainable connection with the Source of Life and live the Truth of why you came here in this time and in this place and with these people?

Rumi says, "If you are here unfaithfully with us, you're causing terrible damage. If you've opened your loving to God's love, you're helping people you don't know and have never seen."

Amen Rumi! Now there is a Soul that knows the full realm of mystical, ecstatic, sacred, embodied Love! Be with us Rumi my Love as we venture into this realm of yours...be our guide...clear the way!

Beloveds, what will it be? You are at choice, we are at choice, I am at choice! The choice? To fall madly in love with God, with ourselves and with one another or to stay in the ice-palace -- frozen, stiff and isolated. It is a choiceless choice, in fact if you are reading this blog...you have already chosen. You are coming...sooner or later you are coming. You are coming home, I am coming home...we are coming home.

Come, come, a million zillion times come...come dance this ecstatic heart awakening into being with me.

Sweet Dreams of Desire!

Oooooodles of Love,
Anakha

No comments: