Thursday, September 6, 2007

Deep Calls to Deep

Come Beloveds
Come join the dance of the Sacred Heart Awakening
Leave your safe houses now and venture out in the street of life
Leave your shoes and chastity behind
Come naked if you dare
Let us dance together to the drum beat of the Sacred Heart
The voice that rises on the beat and says...
"I know you are tired, but come...this is the way!"
Drumbeat sound...my heart and yours dancing
calmly, madly, ecstatically, softly...together
Grieve not what you will leave behind to enter this Rendezvous with the Sacred
The life you left behind you was indeed a very cold world...
So come Beloveds of my Divine Heart
Join in the Dance of the Sacred Heart Awakening
Create this Dance of the Ecstatic Presence
Let your body move you in a new way
Strike a new pose...find a new posture
Yes, let us dance ugly and drool
We are a gypsy parade
We are the clarion call
We are the question and the answer
We are the illness and the medicine
We are the wound and the salve
We are the saving and the saved
We are the holy, whole salvation
for the challenges of our time
And don't you long to be full awake
And aren't you hungering to become fully alive
To go beyond your own edge of knowing, of becoming
and let go, to dive into Mystery and become
something new and yet the same all at once?
Come fly with the Eagle, come dance with Prairie Dog
Come eat with Earthworm, come blossom like the Rose
Come, Come...a million times come...
It does not matter how many times you have betrayed your own Soul
It does not matter how many times you have set out and faltered,
turned back to your slumbering caves
Come Now...choose again...say YES, come, come...
Leave those mean-spirited roadhouses
and join this most ecstatic and most awesome and most burning dance
of the fiery eyed, ecstatic heart mystics waking up the slumbering Sacred Heart,
Christing the World with Love and birthing a new mankind.
Come Dance with Me...
The I AM that I AM...
~ Anakha, 9.6 ~


I am here now...arrived...arriving to the I AM that I AM
I am Alive, Ecstatic Presence
I am a Sacred Heart Mystic
I am in Beloved Communion with All Life
I am seen and revealed, heard and received
I am known as Blessing
I embody Wholeness and Truth
I nourish and am nourished
I am the Collective Sacred Heart Awakening
and here are my gifts...the gifts of this journey
into awakening your own Sacred Heart...
  • A new belonging to everyone and every place...a belonging to the Earth Community
  • A deep integrity that flows naturally and consistently
  • A renewed radiance fed by nature and sustained by the breath
  • A constant joy regardless of the cycles of life....birth, life, death, rebirth
  • An ability to transform the outer by bringing it to the inner fire, the Love of the Sacred Heart
  • A carrying of the Scent of the Sacred...the scent of Love that draws people into the Ecstatic Heart Presence and through the subtle senses showers them with Love and lifts their vibration
  • Redeemed and awakened spiritual gifts that are under the domain of the Spirit, redeemed from the grip and demand of the Ego...the free flow giving and receiving of gifts
  • Nourishment from the True Vine...being in right nourishment of the body, the mind, the heart, the soul...
  • A deeply sourced and abundant creativity connected to the Good of the Whole and the Creation of a sustainable planet

These are just some of the gifts that await us as we cross this threshold...may they entice you to become present to your own Sacred Hunger and listen for the way that is calling you...

Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
The LORD will command His love in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me
—A prayer to the God of my life.
(Psalm 42:7-8)

Ciao Bellas,
Anakha

No comments: