Friday, October 5, 2007

Vegan Erotica

I have been avoiding writing this morning...something deep is stirring within me, there is fire in my belly, a very powerful energy pulsating, building and expanding. I sit down to write, check my email several times and respond to a request to speak in December. Okay, now I am ready to face the page, to face you...myself. Insteeeeeeaaaaaad...I quickly click the mouse and find myself at www.freewillastrology.com -- I'll just check my horoscope first and thennnnn I will write. I take a drink of water as the Aries horoscope downloads onto the screen, I take one look as I take a gulp of water down the wrong pipe, water sprays as I choke on the words
"Vegan Erotica."

Aries (for week of October 4th)
Vegan Erotica is a company that sells S & M bondage gear suitable for vegans. Its whips, harnesses, collars, cuffs, and restraints are made of fake leather. So it's now possible for you to conduct puckish experiments with sexual power dynamics and yet not be responsible for harming any animals in the process. This development serves as an apt metaphor for your current astrological omens, Aries, which recommend a paradoxical blend of tenderness and force, a judicious mix of compassionate concern and playful aggressiveness, and daring attempts to pull off mischievous healings.

I am not sure how this fits with all that I am experiencing right now...although, I am sure it does, perfectly. I am feeling a very powerful energy building in my core...it started in my yoga practice as soon as I hit the mat this morning. Sitting cross legged, I began to undulate like the Kundalini snake, moving my spine and awakening the fire. Bam...my cells started to wake up like I have never experienced. An energy I might call rage or maybe primal source energy...I am unsure and don't really want to name or contain it. Each cell began to burn and expand bumping up against some border pushing to break through limits or limitations. It was uncomfortable...like each cell was attempting to give birth and expand...pushing... pushing...pushing. Aaaaah...ummmmmmmmmm...ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk...I couldn't contain the sounds or the energy....it is still moving as I write. Cells in my thighs and arms and feet especially are argggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh needing to break free, my cells feeling claustrophobic in the body...need to be free from the prison of the small body and liberate into the awakened body. My cells are waking up and expanding in my body. Ohhhh...yes, they are waking up and feeling and moving....uhhhhhhh. There is a birth happening within my body and each cell is waking up to birth this new sacred woman...sacred, sensual woman rising. Every cell reaching, stretching, expanding, struggling against membranes that constrict, breathing in they expand and constrict and expand again.

Yikes...what is happening? My belly on the other hand is perfectly content. A warm fire is burning in my solar plexus expanding out and delighting my midsection -- belly...fiery warmth is rising up, creeping up into my heart. My power is being expanded into the heart...my power is being connected to my heart -- oh thank god...yes, this is what I want my power connected and used by my heart. My feet are too small for this cellular expansion...they are wanting to stretch toes stretched out reaching for the sky....Oh my God...what is happening...my eyes are moving dilating, wide open and my head is swirling.

Birthing sacred source energy in the body and in the cells. An embodiment of source energy is occurring breathe and allow, be still -- don't dissipate. This is crazy God...what do I do...where is my midwife? Breathe....breathe...

Are you still with me? Intensity, immensity, intimacy = Soul Grandeur...a life of magnificence...I have spoken these words to 1000's of people by now...and now this is happening in my body...intensity, immensity, intimacy...my Soul is expanding in my body, through my body...oh no...my Soul is coming back into my body.

Can you tell I am writing to you real time...naked...moment to moment...you are receiving raw awakening Source energy today Beloveds. Wow!

My heart is pounding as my fingers clack away at the keys...my body is awakening and liberating my soul from the prison cells. I am breaking free. I am coming home. I am love awakening, I am Anakha Shannon Coman embodied in the I AM.

More later...I am going to drink some water...and breath. Just this morning I felt like I had hit a plateau with this process...writing about the same thing, I said a quiet prayer to God...let me write from the deep today.

Here we go, I feel another surge of the Tsunami coming...grab your boards Beloveds, let's surf this wave together. This is the silent, sacred heart awakening. Ameyn.

Mahalo,
Anakha

P.S. Hey, anyone available to do body work with me...I think I may need some!

No comments: