Saturday, October 20, 2007

Outrageous and Contagious

Buy the pomegranate when it laughs —its laughter reveals the secret of its seeds.
The garden answers the laughing pomegranate with bloom;
In companionship with the friends of God
you will bloom as they do.
~ Rumi ~

I am pregnant with unmanifest possibility...I carry the 613 seeds
I am the promise of the pomegranate
I am Mother, I am Mary, I am the womb of infinite Love
I am the fruit that nourishes the soul
I am the sensuous she
I am the swimming tides of the sacred erotic
I am the Divine Feminine rising
I am the oceanic awakening
I am the resurrection and I am the ascension
I am the holy fire descending
I am the honey sweet nectar of Christic Love
I am the union and I am the offspring of Yeshua and Magdala
I am a new world order birthed and birthing
I am Beloved union, I am dissolving separation
I am the many, I am one
I am here now
Anakha Shannon Lee Coman
Safe
Innocent
Whole
Alive
Gathered
Grounded
Grown
Glowing
Radiant
Sacred
Sensual
Exotic
Erotic
Exposed
Wild
Free
Woman
After 40 years in the deserts of crucifixion,
she is poised and ready to live the outrageous and utterly contagious

Glory of the resurrection.

Shall we begin?

2 comments:

Peter C Scrogin said...

Finally, a new blog of water. I was experiencing a drout. I'm the flower who needs moisture from Gaia, the Divine Mother. You are who you say you are. Are you Gaia, My Beloved? Please, don't forget to watered me. Divine Goddess, what is the Love Of God? Can you discribe it for me?

Your Flower, Manasseh

Gene Latimer said...

Let's!