Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Pomegranate Promise

I am silent and still tonight, a solitary surfer resting in the ocean, lying on her board, facing the shore...waiting for the next wave to arrive and whirl her into another round of electric ecstasy, of bittersweet agony, the Divine cacophony transformed to symphony. Life becoming Life. I am receiving respite from the spiraling, whipping and gripping alchemy that has been riding me for the last few weeks. The calm has returned tonight.

I am here now. I am turning inward, diving into God, strolling through the orchards of sweetness that comprise my Soul. I am homeward bound, the prodigal daughter making her way across foreign lands to take her place, her birthright place on the throne of life, in the kingdom of heaven. After forty years in the desert, I hold the fruit, the fiery red pomegranate -- the promise and the evidence of the land of milk and honey, in the palm of my hand. I hold the promise that "being confident of this, that the One that began a good work in you will carry it on to completion" (Philippians 1:6) I am resting in the Promise tonight, I am reclining in God's Love, I am relaxing into the Truth that the work that has been initiated in my life -- my soul's reason, my singular mission -- will be both perfected and completed in God's time -- on time, in time, every time.

Today Peter Manasseh said to me, "So Anakha, you're ready to bust out of your smallness?!"
Yes, Peter I am ripe and ready to transcend my smallness, my puny heartedness, my holdingbackness. I am ready to spill over the edge of my own becoming and allow all the honey rich, milk laden gifts that have been bestowed on me to fall into the mouths of my Beloveds to drench them in the divine, to drown them in love and to ladle spoonful after spoonful of mystical elixir into their parched and dry hearts.

I am ready to become the medicine I am. I am ready to become the sweet soul elixir that I am. I am ready to embody the I am that I am. I am ready to surrender my smallness and with humility and reverence for life...step forward...bust out. This is my prison break, the Holy Spirit both my captor and my liberator, awaiting the time to remove the prison bars and allow me to stand naked and revealed, holy wholly and free.

I am the medicine of the resurrection.
I am the medicine of the resurrection.
I am the medicine of the resurrection.

We will rise again together in sweet innocence.
We will rise again together in ecstatic love.
We will rise again Beloveds, in Holy Matrimony.
We will rise again together, for united we stand, divided we fall.

We are becoming the Beloved Community.
We are finding our way back to the Sacred Heart.
We, the Prodigal Sons and Daughters, are finally coming home.

Ameyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest anakha sc:

the view of pomegranate, the dullness of the fruit, hanging on to the parent. the approach, the anticipation of the sweetness, the opening, the freshness and then the the blood red of the seeds, the simple sweetness of the taste....a remembering from my grandmother´s garden, a good memory evoked by your posting of the nite.

forty - how amazing that you are so aware of who you are and who you are becoming at such a beginning point of so much more. my forty, was steeped in sleep, of working in corporate america, of raising a family, of being caught in the distraction of life, and not the true meaning of ascending into life. and in not too many days, (novmber 7) tu amigo emerges to embrace 65 years. and in the words of wayne dwyer, i don´´t need a personal past, i just require my complete presence in the NOW.

i write daily or so, both of gratitude and of my prayers, and i am finding as i dive to the depth of my own soul, and into the darkness of nite with my beloved, i can manifest anything my heart desires, when it comes from my heart. my primary manifestation is simply being in love with the beloved. jean houston in a workshop many many years ago, as she encouraged us to go into an altered state, commented that marriage was with the beloved, and we all did. i did not understand the power of being so in love.

so, for my 65th, i will create a cross of 8, 9´´ canvases. each will have the face of a mexican man, each with a heart or tear. they will surround a crown of thorns. the background will be orange and bright yellow...the theme will be:
May I succeed this day in all I seek to accomplish, that blessed Earth may find her rightful crown of glory.
i am still recovering from my life in america, in the addicted nation, the nation out of control. my mind still reels with fear and worry, when in the NOW, everything is truly okey dokey. it has only been since i met you, my sweet mistress of the nite, that i have dived into the soul and the heart of god as my way, and my savior. i am so touched by the love of humanity.

susan flaudie in her book stiffed, after over 600 pages on the men´s movement, ended that the rightful place of men on the earth was as stewards of the earth. i am blessed to live in a time when people like clinton are demonstrating their role as a steward of the earth and of humanity. i am blessed to live in a time when an older man, j. carter and the carter center is demonstrating his role as a steward of the earth and of humanity. i am blessed to livei n a time when a very young woman, jenna bush is demonstrating her role as a steward of humanity through her writing...and so, my blessing and my gratitude fill me to overflowing. the bliss is amazing. i so want to stand in the front of huge crowds and be filled with the bliss of gratitude of their humanity and my love for god. living in bliss is an amazing experience.

i am ready to be witness to your journey and observe: ´´I am ready to spill over the edge of my own becoming and allow all the honey rich, milk laden gifts that have been bestowed on me to fall into the mouths of my Beloveds to drench them in the divine, to drown them in love and to ladle spoonful after spoonful of mystical elixir into their parched and dry hearts.´´

i am ready for your prison break, for your life to manifest from the smallness you write of, to bursting forth like the opening of a pomegranate, when the seeds in their sweetness and richness of red color everything they touch with a reminder of the sacred mystery of life. i support your vision that:

We will rise again together in sweet innocence.
We will rise again together in ecstatic love.
We will rise again Beloveds, in Holy Matrimony.
We will rise again together, for united we stand, divided we fall.

We are becoming the Beloved Community.
We are finding our way back to the Sacred Heart.
We, the Prodigal Sons and Daughters, are finally coming home.



I acknowledge that after 40 years in the desert, that you hold the fruit, the fiery red pomegranate -- the promise and the evidence of the land of milk and honey, in the palm of your hand. You truly hold the promise that "being confident of this, that the One that began a good work in you will carry it on to completion" ( Philippians 1:6) My dear friend, rest well in the Promise, recline in God's Love, relax into the Truth that the work that has been initiated in your life -- your soul's reason, your singular mission -- will be both perfected and completed in God's time -- on time, in time, every time.

so as you emerge from the 40 years in the desert, i come from my 65 years in the shadow of the desert, and it is truly time for me in the presence of a loving community to come forth with all that i have been given, to help give our planet and our humanity hope and peace. to heal with the power of jesus, to call forth the best, to nurture and love, to give all people a place and a way to be in the presence of the beloved that they are touched to be more than their circumstances, to be in love with all that exists in the NOW.

i acknowledge your positive loving influence on my life, and know that as you transform, so will the entire world. we will all finally come home.

your devoted friend,

lalo el belovedd
savant of the sages