Monday, October 22, 2007

Naked Exposure

I am feeling raw and open this morning, exposed and naked. Vulnerable. My message yesterday at Unity of Corvallis focused on opening and revealing the true self to ourselves and to the Divine. The pomegranate laid open, naked on the altar of God...every succulent seed exposed to the power and the presence of Divine Love. The pomegranate's seeds are seeds of the true self -- longings, desires, needs, dreams, pains, secrets, lies, failures, fears...all important, all held in the One...many seeds, one fruit. One succulent, beautiful, precious fruit. Evidence of the Promised Land -- we will be freed from bondage and we will be delivered home. We will live the Kingdom...we will experience heaven on earth...we will embody sacred love -- all in God's time.

I feel waves of emotion moving in my heart and belly and mind. The dam has broke, the wall has come down once and for all. The bracing against life removed, dissolved, vanished. A rush of love and tenderness and passion flood my being. I breath and allow the movement to deliver me to a new station within myself. I feel my heart opening, wanting to leap out of my chest. I want to be held, touched and seen. I want to be loved, adored and caressed. I want so much from Life and Love. I am a tender bloom, blossoming in her own time, possibly out of season...but who cares. I am the sacred heart awakening and I am true love blossoming.

After yesterday's service I sat with Rev. John and Gene and the conversation turned to reconciliation, responsibility and amends. Through our conversation I became aware of how my over expressed masculine energy has been hurtful and at times abusive to those around me. The primal fear instilled in me during the early years of my life has been a part of my nervous system, the program...protect yourself or be killed. As my mother has come forward to claim the power that she abdicated, I am freed to let go, to come undone and to allow the Sacred Feminine energy to rise and inform and infuse my cells, my being, my responses, my vision, my relationships -- my life. The Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, Kuan Yin, Magdala, Mother Mary -- they are within me and they are rising today.

I have laid it down...the burden of protection, of control, of over exertion, of force. The dam has broke. The water flowing. My heart opening. I am feeling out of control and yet deeply rooted. I am coming home. I am here now open, loving, receptive, giving, flowing.

I feel tender, precious and a bit scared of how this will be to live so unguarded and open, present and truthful. How do I live without the walls, without the abuse of power, without the manipulation, without the hiding, without the secrets...without...without.

How do I live the Naked Heart life? How can I give and receive true love? How can I embody radiant love? This is my assignment...this is my " 24x7 job"...this is my book, my speaking and my teaching. To awaken the heart, to arouse ecstasy, to teach sacred intimacy and to embody radiant, Christic Love.

On March 19th, 2007 I sat on the veranda of our condo in Maui and made this entry in my sacred heart journal:

"I am ready God! Bring me the fire of the Holy Spirit -- engage my Soul, ripen the fruit, use me to serve the sacred awakening. I am coming alive with the heat of the Holy Spirit, opening the mysteries of the Sacred Heart. Love melting into love, mystical marriage, sacred union."

Three and a half months later I entered into the 40 day retreat with the question of "how can I awaken my sacred heart, what is the way?" It has been 2 months since I emerged from the retreat. During this time I have been "required" to address with courage and clarity, situations and challenges in my self and in my life that I had not been able to address until now. My deepest and most fortified core issues -- the symptoms and the roots have been uncovered. And with as much Love for myself and others, I am spinning them, God is spinning me, into wholeness. Divine alchemy romancing the stone until it releases the diamond. This is the Dark Night of the Spirit...I am being uprooted, replanted. My new roots are just beginning to take hold in this nurturing soil of Divine Love. I am precious, fragile and I am strong and resilient.
I am God's flower. I am a sweet pea. I am a radiant orchid. And today, I am home.

I am falling in love. This Naked Heart journey that begins today will take us into the most precious and the most intimate and the most ecstatic and expansive and exotic and erotic and beautiful territory of the Kingdom. Our destination -- the Promised Land. The price of entry -- like the pomegranate laid open on the altar of God -- we must reveal and surrender all of our selves, all of our living to the One.

I am mad with Divine Love, I am crazy for my Beloveds, I am the Naked Heart living.
Come disrobe, dismantle, disarm, dissolve with me. LEt us swim in the ocean of sacred love. Let us breath in ecstacy. Let us birth a new mankind.

Amen. Anakha


From my Beloved Rumi:

Companionship With The Saints {Mathnawi I: 716-726}

The sword of spiritual protection is in the armory of the saints; for you, meeting them is the alchemical elixir.

All of the wise ones have said this same thing: the wise man is "a mercy to all the worlds."

If you buy a pomegranate, buy it laughing and open-mouthed so that its laughing may give information about the state of its seeds.

Oh how blessed is its laughter, since it is showing its heart by means of its mouth, like the pearl of the soul from the open box of the spirit.

The laughter of the tulip was not blessed, since the blackness of its heart was revealed by its mouth.

The laughing pomegranate makes the entire garden laughing; likewise, companionship with spiritual men makes you one of such men.

Even if you are a hard rock or marble, if you come to the presence of a lord of the heart, you will become a jewel.

Put love for the pure ones into the midst of your spirit. Don't give your heart to anyone except in love for those who have joyous hearts.

Don't go into the lane of hopelessness, for there are still hopes. And don't go in the direction of darkness, for there are still suns to rise.

The heart draws you into the lane of the people of heart, but the body draws you into the prison of water and clay.

Take care, and give food for your heart from the company of a sympathetic friend. Go and seek coming near to the goal from one who is advancing first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anakha,
The thought of your presence on this earth comforts me! Your work here is essential on so many levels, you open channels that others, although they seek earnestly, when it comes time to turn the wheel and open the hatch to allow the flood of vulnerablity to wash over us the thoughts of trepidation hold use in suspended animation. Our sensations are hightened and the awareness that life as we now know it will have to cease to exist making room for this new embodiment of Christ and essence of a better you. Thoughts of what and/or who will be left behind as well as the darkness derived in thoughts of failure prevail and in submission we turn head bowed and wlk the plank back to the existence we have surrcumbed to out of comfort of the known instead of the fall into the exhileration of the unknown... You my dear CHERISHED BEYOND WORDS, Anakha are called to lead by example..., at times this becomes to heavy of a load and it is at that exact moment in time that your knowledge of resilence through Christ rises abive any other thoughts and/or feelings that would sidetrack you from the surety in success of these NEW 'RED ROADS' forged....,What I see is you infront of the hatch (as in a subermine, that is beginning to emerge from the depths of dark still waters) turning the wheel, pulling open, with both hands the hatch and stepping dirctly into the line of the tidal wave that now consumes you and as the tide reseades it takes you with it and you are submersed into the fresh waters of turbulence, the constant movement allowing the fresh to rise ubpve the stagnation, you are now being lifted up by the hands of the almighty into the lifesustaing air of love, honor, mercy and grace. In your hand you carry the Sword of Truth and triumviantly are set down infront of the mases of brush with the thorns of preconcieved judgement, perrimitors made by uncertainty and fortresses of doubt. You boldly move forward sword raised swinging from the left to the right, clearing the path almost as if you are blinded by the brilliance in the calling from the Light, that you have recieved and answered. This is the time and this is the path, keep forging through, the strength is in the vulnerablity, that others see as weakness for you have tapped on the door of leadership and it has been swung wide open.., and you are a blessing to The Caller as well as those that have been waiting and yes even longing to go forward, anxiously awaiting The Map Writers evalution...,

My Dear Beloved Anakha this is all I see and it is enough AND IT IS GOOD!
a WORD FROM ME YOUR FRIEND, AS i WRITE THESE WORDS THAT i HAVE NO IDEA UNTIL THE END WHAT HAS BEEN SAID i AM FILLED WITH EMOTIONS AND THE LUMP IN MY THROAT IS NOW MELTING AND BLIRING MY VISION, MY HEART RUNNETH OVER WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO HAVE THE HONOR OF SHARING THIS SITE WITH YOU AND KNOWING THAT IT WAS YOUR CONSTANT ENCOURAGEMENT AND BELIEVE IN ME THAT HAS ALLOWED ME TO BREAK THROUGH MY OWN BRUSH OF THORNS TO THE SWEET FRAGRANCE GIVEN OFF BY RESIDING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY ONE.., AND TO CARRY THIS MESSAGE AND OTHERS FORTH WITHOUT FEAR STEPPING INTO THE ACTION BORN FROM AND IN COURAGE...., THANK-YOU AND I LOVE YOU.., Veronica R. HiattAnakha,
The thought of your presence on this earth comforts me! Your work here is essential on so many levels, you open channels that others, although seek earnestly, when it comes time to turn the wheel and open the hatch that allows, the flood of vulnerability to wash over us, the thoughts of trepidation hold us in suspended animation. Our sensations are heightened and the awareness that life as we now know it will cease to exist. Making room for this new embodiment of Christ and essence of a better you. Thoughts of what and/or who will be left behind as well as the darkness derived in thoughts of failure, prevail and in submission, we turn head bowed and walk the plank back, into the existence we have succumbed to out of comfort of the known, instead of the leap, into the exhilaration of the unknown...
You my dear, CHERISHED BEYOND WORDS, Anakha are called to lead by example..., at times this becomes to heavy of a load and it is at that exact moment in time, that your knowledge of resilience through Christ, rises above any other thoughts and/or feelings that would sidetrack you from the surety in success of these NEW 'RED ROADS' forged....,What I see is you in front of the hatch (as in a submarine, that is beginning to emerge from the depths of dark still waters) turning the wheel, pulling open, with both hands, the hatch and stepping directly into the line of the tidal wave, that now consumes you and as the tide recedes it takes you with it and you are submersed into the fresh waters of turbulence, the constant movement allowing, the fresh, to rise above the stagnation. As you are lifted up by the hands of The Almighty into the life sustaining air containing love, honor, mercy and grace. In your hand you carry the Sword of Truth and triumphantly are set down in front of the masses of brush, with the thorns of preconceived judgment, perimeters made by uncertainty and fortresses of doubt. You boldly move forward sword raised swinging from the left to the right, clearing the path almost as if you are blinded by the brilliance in the calling from the Light, that you have received and answered. This is the time and this is the path, keep forging through, the strength is in the vulnerability, that others see as weakness for you have tapped on the door of leadership and it has been swung wide open.., and you are a blessing to The Caller as well as those that have been waiting and yes, even longing, to go forward, anxiously awaiting "The Map Writers" evolution...,
My Dear Beloved Anakha this is all I see and it is enough AND IT IS GOOD!
A WORD FROM ME YOUR FRIEND, AS I WRITE THESE WORDS, THAT I HAVE NO IDEA UNTIL THE END, WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. I AM FILLED WITH EMOTIONS AND THE LUMP IN MY THROAT IS NOW MELTING AND BLURRING MY VISION, MY HEART RUNN-ETH OVER WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO HAVE THE HONOR OF SHARING THIS SEEING WITH YOU AND KNOWING THAT IT WAS YOUR CONSTANT ENCOURAGEMENT AND BELIEF IN ME, THAT ALLOWED ME TO BREAK THROUGH MY OWN "BRUSH OF THORNS" TO THE SWEET FRAGRANCE GIVEN OFF BY RESIDING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY ONE.., AND TO CARRY THIS MESSAGE AND OTHERS FORTH, WITHOUT FEAR, STEPPING INTO THE ACTION, BORN FROM AND IN COURAGE...., THANK-YOU AND I LOVE YOU.., Veronica R. Hiatt

Anonymous said...

oops!!! the second half is the right one the first part was not edited and then removed!!Veronica
just goes to show that even this wonderful child of God is ALL SHOOK UP!!!!