Saturday, October 13, 2007

Om Shanti, Sat Chit Ananda

When he touches me I clutch the sky’s sheets,
the way other lovers do.
the earth’s weave of clay.
Any real ecstasy is a sign you are moving in the right direction,
don’t let any prude tell you otherwise.

~ St. Teresa of Avila ~


Any real ecstasy is a sign you are moving in the right direction. Can I trust ecstasy? Can I allow it to lead me into new life? Is it my sole, soul guide in this journey into embodied love?
I believe ecstasy is my guide and my guru during this pilgrimage to the sacred heart. Ecstasy is currently my favorite name for God, for the Beloved, for Love. It is the price paid and payment rendered for the Soul seeking deep union with the Divine. Ecstasy is the essence that keeps the Universe, the cosmos, spinning in perfect orbit . It is allurement and adoration. It is a deeply profound allowing. It is ecstasy that is holding me and spinning me into perfect orbit and divine alignment.
Follow allurement, follow adoration...abandon yourself completely to ecstasy and arrive at Union. In Union we are filled to overflowing with a bubbling elixir, the Christ Force, Agape, Kundalini, Holy Spirit ~ Pure Energy. We shake, quiver, breathe, light pours out of our eyes, our bodies relax, our souls hover, our hearts lay open suspended in bliss. The bliss body becomes nectar, sweet sweet manna to feed our lives, to feed our family, to feed the world.

I enter this holy week this Sunday morning with the intention to arouse, to explore and to experience the ecstatic. I donate my living to sharing the love of I AM and to becoming honey wine nectar and to intoxicating my Beloveds with the Scent of the Sacred.
Will you follow the path of ecstasy? Will you rise from the tomb of constriction and resurrect ecstasy from your own radically alive and loving heart?
Beloveds, come this is the way.
I bow down with great reverence and humility to the great ones that have abandoned themselves fully to this path. May they guide us into union and arouse our sleeping souls in ecstasy. May we bring our nectar to the wounds of the world. May we rise in love.
Det haboon had l'had akyana d'ena ahabtekoon.
Om shanti, sat chit ananda.
I Love You All,
Anakha

1 comment:

Gene Latimer said...

I'm answering the call...