Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Truth Will Set You Free

And then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. These words of Beloved Yeshua are streaming through my mind tonight as I face myself in this blank screen. "Truth-confessions" flood my awareness. I have lived lies within lies. I have been a master of deception, a mistress of hiding. I am breaking through structures of denial and tearing down walls of illusion. The split that has haunted me is dissolving, disappearing. It has dissolved. It has disappeared. I am returning home. The carefully crafted moat designed to keep you out, to keep life at a distance has been replaced with a bridge. I am walking across that bridge. My NakedHeart has been...is being...will be revealed.

Disrobe.
Disarm.
Dismantle.
Dissolve.

I have denied the truth of who I am. I have denied the truth of the past. I have lived an illusion that I could heal my family by holding the truth at bay...by sucking another's sickness into my life and attempting over and over again to heal it. Those lies and illusions are breaking down, like the leaves falling from the trees, they are flying away.

This is what I know for certain...whatever we withhold, whatever we keep walled off, whatever we hold in secrecy is kept from God's power and presence and purpose. The miracle of Divine healing, intervention and intention cannot penetrate our decision, our choice -- we are co-creators with the Divine and we have been given both the gift and the burden of choice. Unless our faith grows stronger than our fear, unless our desire to stand in Truth grows stronger than our fear....we are destined to live in the prison of distortion, disruption, disillusionment, division, distraction and dishonor. Unless we surrender every aspect of our lives to the Divine, to Truth, to Radical Honesty...we are destined to live a "less-than" life.

To fully step into and embody our Greatness, our Magnificence, our Radiance, our Sacred Purpose...we must know the Truth. And that Truth in turn will set us free.

What is revealed is instantly healed.
What is revealed is instantly healed.
What is revealed is instantly healed.

Truths are being told in my family this week. My mother is coming forward to stand ever so beautifully and gracefully in her power and in her clarity. She has resurrected and reclaimed her presence, her voice. She is awakening the spiritual warrior that has been buried deep inside; finding her commitment, her soul intention to bring radical honesty to the structure of deception that has held the family in smallness, in restriction and in fear. She has issued a holy invitation to the Divine to show up, to part the seas, to wake the dead, to set the prisoners free.

Tonight I said to my mother, "This is the first time in my life that I have trusted you to lead. I trust your wisdom, your connection and your guidance. I am trusting you and am following your lead." This is freedom for me. Most of my life I have felt a deeply primal need to lead my mother, to protect her...I didn't believe she was able to be powerful for herself, so I held the power for both of us. The distortions in my power are being healed. I am begin freed up to become the woman I truly am.

St. John of the Cross writes about the Dark Nights. The first Dark Night is of the Soul. He likens this to weeding a garden and pulling the tops of the weeds but not getting at the roots. During this phase of healing many of our symptoms are removed, but the core has not been addressed. The second Dark Night is of the Spirit. This transformation is a complete and radical uprooting of that which separates us from the I AM...the "split," the lies, the illusion, the belief in a Self separate from God.

I can feel the roots being pulled up, I am being uprooted. I can feel it in my belly and in my core. An underground tsunami movement is occurring. I struggle with surrendering to this, to trusting fully. I keep thinking I should be doing something. And yet I know that this uprooting, this radical re-ordering is born of and lead by the Holy Spirit.

I need to nothing...I have done enough.

S U R R E N D E R

Beloveds, what areas of your own life and consciousness do you keep separate from Truth, from God, the Divine Healer and Master Miracle Worker? Are you ready to be free? Will you gather your faith into the mustard seed? Will you know the Truth that will set you free?

Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Let go.
Come home.
Pray with me.

Maranatha Anakha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Anakha Shannon! I so agree with what you so eloquently and powerfully transmitted into words!
I, too, absolutely believe, and KNOW, that when I use my divine birth-right choice of free will to make a decision to withhold and keep secrets...to choose not to look for fear of what may be seen and made known, absolutely keeps the Light from being penetrated...and it will not do so until and unless I choose differently...to surrender it all...to give it up and place it on the Altar of Truth...
and the rub for me, is that, even knowing that is true, I STILL find myself choosing to make those decisions at times in my life!

I am so pleased to see you finally lay this down! And you are right...it is time...and it is the PERFECT time...could not have been any sooner, or any later...exquisitely and beautifully orchestrated by the divine Conductor.
Yes, I am asking myself the same thing right now...Am I really willing to be free?!
And that is not such an easy a question to answer sometimes.
(hmmm...guess that is why I chose that very thing to talk about! ;)

"To Thine Own Self Be True"...it's my own mantra for Life.

Thank you for shedding your skin...and showing your naked heart.
The Truth Will Set Us ALL Free!

(and Yahoo for you, Karen! You go girl!)

Good, and only good, will come from this. It already is.
Highest blessings,
Lisa

Gene Latimer said...

Anakha Shannon
Karen

Be well
Be whole

May the waters of Life
so utterly wash you free

....so that that you do not doubt your wellness, your wholeness again

This is beautiful alchemy occuring within you.

I am profoundly grateful and blessed to be witnessing parts of it.