Thursday, October 11, 2007

Always Be A Lover

Wherever you may be, in whatever situation or circumstance you may find yourself, strive always to be a lover, and a passionate lover. Once you possess your heart in love, you will always be a lover, in the tomb, at the Resurrection, and in Paradise forever and ever.
~ Rumi ~
I am in awe with the rare beauty of the naked heart experience. Each day, each experience is conspiring to open my heart, flooding me with love. Wave after wave of tenderness and sweetness roll over me, breakers pounding at the shore of my existence. Deep is calling to deep. My Lover is pulling me down below the surface of the sea into the depths, holding my hand as we slowly descend into the mystery, the dark, enchanted mystery. I am surrendering to the unknown, swimming with sweet shyness in uncharted waters. I am finally and ever so tentatively succumbing to the unguarded, revealed experience that is my life now.
I lack words to express the love that is living me now. In the presence of my Beloved I am dumbfounded, shy and bewildered. When living inside of love, why make feeble attempts to describe love? Just be in love. Just be Love's Lover. No need for conversation...recline, relax and reside in the cradle of the Sacred Heart. Life is rocking me side to side, lulling me into a sweet harmonic rhythm. Familiar and foreign. Relaxed and restrained. There is sweet honey in this rock...romance the stone until it sings for the Beloved. Romance the stone until it surrenders the jewel. Romance the stone until it becomes the diamond.
I am romancing the heart of the Beloved and the heart of the Beloved is romancing me.
Deep calls to deep, I am diving in again to the sacred flow of mystical romance.
Why look like dead fish in this ocean of God?
In the arms of Love I am becoming human.
In the fire of Love I am becoming whole.
In the sweetness of Love, I am becoming a Lover.
Always and everywhere,
and with everyone...
be a Lover.
Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. Psalm 42:7

Beloveds, let us dive deep, let us surface with the treasure on the ocean's floor.
For what we are seeking and what we are craving and what we are loving...
is also seeking, craving and loving us. We live in mutual adoration. Beloved and Lover, inseparable, twisted in a mad embrace, drenched in the Divine.
Deep calls to deep tonight...I will meet you there.

Alaha Huba...In reverence for the Sacred Unity breathing us into love.
Rev. A

P.S. After 7 1/2 years in prison, our Beloved Crystal is free tonight. May this Goddess thrive! Amen.

No comments: