Thursday, October 4, 2007

Prison Break

the divine has taken me very seriously
my intention is in action
awakening the sacred heart
revealing the naked heart
feeling the collective grief
surfing the waves of sadness
god is pounding me
pulverizing this heart
tearing down walls
throwing off bars
my sacred heart,
my love and my loving
are being liberated
you would think this would be ecstasy
and yes, at times it is
and it is also sweet agony
to be pierced by the Beloved's touch
all of me is talking to all of me now
there are no parts kicked out of heaven
no place that love cannot search out and find
wide open on the altar of the lord
available to the healing touch of the angels
the christed soul
the christed body
the christed mind
the christed heart
let it be accomplished
what an unfolding
some days i wonder if i have the
courage,
the soul stamina,
the perseverance
to withstand this
grand alchemy that is
being enacted on
my naked heart
i am surprised
and then again, not
at how numb
and frozen we can become
trying to make our way
in the world
what happens when we slow the pace
return to the rhythm
sit in the silence
sashe with solitude
what arrives?
who shows up?
i think that is why we are so busy
everyone i know is so damn busy
going here, going there
teaching this, attending that
i find i am holding my breath
waiting to exhale
this frantic pace has its intention
to keep us disconnected
from the power of the heart
the power of love
slow the pace
break open
spill forth
stay open
breath
become still
listen
open
drop in
feel more
and more
go beyond your edge
go beyond your discomfort
breathe
go beyond and feel
and breathe
and release and let go
and come home
and more
breath
and free yourself
and come
now,
return to the land of your Soul.
i am breaking open,
i am spilling forth,
some days i am radiant, ecstatic and pulsing
some days i am sweet, surrendered and flowing
feeling the full spectrum
between fear and love
between sadness and joy
and all shades in between
i am becoming divinely human
this sacred heart is opening
into the rich territory
of sacred love.
I Am.
Ameyn.

No comments: