Sunday, October 14, 2007

Miracle Change

It is almost midnight and Manasseh just emailed me asking about my blog for tonight. Well my dear, I will follow your lead and make this short and sweet. I am feeling very vulnerable and exposed in this moment, wanting to be held (Jack will have to do).
There are so many ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...radical changes in motion in every arena of my life. These are breakthroughs and breakdowns that I have been praying for for years.
The stars are aligning.
This time I will be relentless and unstoppable in seeing the transformations through.

Truly Beloveds, I don't have words tonight. I can feel the big wave coming, it is rising in my chest...this time I am ready...I will paddle like crazy, I will catch the big one and ride it all the way in.

Through the comings and goings I will remember that God works together for the good of all -- there is no private good. I will remember that God is not a one time God...the sea can be parted, water turned to wine and the dead risen.

Miracles of change are happening in this life and I am grateful!

Amen.

A

1 comment:

Peter C Scrogin said...

You can feel it too? It's just a matter of time my dear.. We're right up against the thresthold before all Heaven breaks loose. I hope to explaine in a long blog tonight. My dearest teacher, I, too, want to be held. Manasseh