Friday, November 2, 2007

Loving What Is...

I am grateful tonight. Grateful for my life. Grateful for truth-telling. Grateful that I love myself enough to fully love and embrace what is. Deep acceptance is washing over me, sweeping through my heart, my belly, swirling in my eyes. I wear the good look of compassion. Compassion for myself and all the lovers in the world, doing their very best to walk the path with integrity, courage and purpose. I have made it through the storm. I am resting on the shore. The tsunami has passed. I am alive. I am here. I am one. I am love. And I am ready to step forward into the greatest expression of who I am. I accept what is. I accept and bless my past. I accept and bless my present. I accept and bless my future. I am ready. No settling for half-assed commitments, watered down truths, luke-warm loving. I am ready for the full throttle, unbound, undiluted, unrestricted experience of life and of love.

Let us begin again. Let us begin again, together. Let us love and embrace the situations and experiences that are here now. Let us begin loving what is.

;-) A

2 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

Let us all be grateful

...utterly grateful for the chance to begin again

...to dance this radiant mystery, together.

Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR YOU MY MOST BELOVED OF FRIENDS!!!! I have a secret.., do you want to know what it is???
Jesus loves you and so do I :)