Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shake Your Love Maker

Good morning Lovers!

It's 6:23 a.m. and I am up after just a few short hours of rest. I am feeling inspired to write about the dinner party last night celebrating my mother's 65th year on the planet. Happy Birthday Mom! What a joyous celebration of life and love. Pomegranates, bouquets, candlelight, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate, scallops, shrimp, polenta, cheese and chocolate cake graced the long dark table. Faces lit with love framed the rim -- Angela, Latosha, Nichole, Gary, Gene, Lisa, Anakha, Karen....Jack. Each of us took our turn speaking our love and gratitude into the center, filling the space in between with our love breath, delicious sweetness held in the eyes and gifted to one another so generously.

Latosha showed me her new dance moves and I shared the latest Kundalini poses. Lisa jumped in and challenged me to do push-ups with a clap in between...alright...I made it to 6. Jack was tenacious with his ball and would not stop tossing it on the table for someone to throw. He sensed the high energy and followed our lead with his Jack Russell antics.

What's on my mind this morning? Weaving love. We are the love weavers of the world. With our eyes, with our voice, with our walking and our talking, with our speaking and our reaching, with our seeing and our tasting, with our touching and our breathing...each and every moment we have the power and the presence to spin a web of love, of magic, of mystery. Weaving hearts together one precious and magical moment at time. Paying attention to the essential between us that wants to be tended, fanned, encouraged and shared.

I am becoming a love weaver. I am becoming radiant presence. I am wanting to bring you along with me as I dive deeper into Love's mysteries and find ever more powerful ways to penetrate illusion, fear and resistance and deliver the touch that will turn your heart to liquid gold. I want to melt you in this fire. I want to hold you down until you surrender your truth. The one that lives in your root, in your pelvis, in your core. I want to feed you sweet fruit and honey wine elixir. I want to drown you in love, so you finally and all at once surrender to the true lover that you are. We are the lovers and we are the weavers. On this 6th day of November let us move out into the world and bring our deep and radiant love presence to every person we encounter. Let us open and be fed by the beautiful colors of fall...nature is here to deliver us into ever greater, increasingly expansive and ecstatic states of bliss. Today let us be fed by the radiant life force. Let us become love-manna for our brothers and sisters.

As my Beloved Yeshua commanded us, "det haboon had l'had akyana d'ena ahabtekoon."
Let us love each other as the One is loving us. Let us be overflowing with love today, drenched in compassion, come alive with core passion.

And always, always remember to shake your groove thing...yeah, yeah!

XO,
A

5 comments:

Peter C Scrogin said...

Shake your groove thing, baby. Yeah Man. I am radiant love. See you tonight.

Anonymous said...

I say a BIG AMEN to that!!

You go girlfriend ;) I'll be right there behind you let's do the "train" thing, like we did back at good ole C.C.C.F.., good times w/you!!
All my love as I step out to try my GROOVE thing.., Ya, Baby :)

Peter C Scrogin said...

you haven't blog. neither have i.

Anonymous said...

Dear All,
OH, Yes things are shaking and moving and breaking apart and re forming with love, clarity, and Truth. Jesus was so right on when he said "And theTruth shall set you free!" Facing into some truths has set me free and changed the way life is configured around me. It has been HUGE for me to let go of the shame of not making sure Anakha got what I knew and understood was LIFE Giving as a child when she was so loving, open and gentle....actually showing the Way often as a youngster. In refusing to hold all the shame anymore I was able to go to anger, resentment and then give back all the "issues" I carried for others. Of course I needed to keep what was mine to transmute and forgive myself for choices I made or did not make.
Yes, I needed to "rock fire". and I also know beyond any kind of doubt...I could not have done it without the honest open sharings from Lisa, Amiga, the hope of Latosha, Gene, Johnny, .Peter, Carolyn, Nichole.and to all of those i may have left out that have blogged their love and truth...Bless you for your courage so I could use my courage!!! .I know how this all got moved out of the way....Of course I also have my angels here in my community...Genie, Dana. MO , Beth, nancie and Nancy....that are able to go to that kind of radical honesty...I really cannot be around folks in a meaningful way that cannot go there I am noticing.

so the party for my 65th birthday was totally amazing....Gary's welcome to his home was so sweet and felt and all the faces full of love and light...well, it just doesn't get any better.
The frosting was Cannon Beach...warm sunny and bright with Shannie and I surrounded by the awakening relationship we are a part of ...I feel we are back to square one....with wisdom and experience and the guidance of God and the Universe..

I love you all. Thank you for being a part of my life!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Anakha To Both you and your mother.
Thank-you for allowing me to witness and share in a long awaited miracle of the minds memory,The Truth and most of all The Love to be unified.., It is truely a Miracle and you my friend are the Torch Bearer to The New Beginnings (THIS IS WHAT I SEE)
I love you and admire you!!
love as always Big V