Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mad with Love

another surge of ecstatic love
is moving through me
through my heart
spiraling in my core
i am being opened
into a new state of love
falling
opening
surrendering
bending
arching
heart slayed
open
a tender incision
cutting through my chest
exposing the raw
pulsing
expanding
naked heart
i am so in love
so in this love
this ecstatic love
an indescribable state
of being
inseparable from love itself
the lover and the loving
are one strand of
God
living in our DNA
ready to burst forth
activated by our
whole hearted
surrender
into becoming love
my prayer has been answered
heed the call to love
become love
burn me in the fires of love
resurrect me in the newness
of a life born from love
i am a child of the Divine
born from Love's promise
where two or more are gathered
I AM
i am the lover who makes love
with everyone
everyone
all of life
is loving and adoring
all of life is in a dance
of mutual attraction
and allurement
oh what craziness it is
to seek a lover
when the real invitation
is to become love itself
why do I dance with fear
when love is my nature
it is my song
it is the destiny
and the design
of my living
I am radiant love
I am ecstatic presence
I am the lover and the loving
We are living in sacred union
You and I in a passionate embrace
Never leaving one another
We cannot
We will not
We are threads in the cloth
of the most Holy
We are grains of sand in
the ocean of God
We are the Lovers
Rip open your chest
Expose your naked heart
Tremble in front of the True Beloved
Shake into nothingness
And become this
Sacred Love
I dare you to become mad
Go insane
and there,
on the other side of the edge you are
standing on, you are clinging to
you will meet me
This place is only for the
fearless
Those that dare to look fear in its face
and dive, jump, fly, soar
all at once
into the open arms
of the True Beloved.
Alaha Huba,
Anakha

1 comment:

Gene Latimer said...

ahh...a life of madness...pulsating with surges of ecstatic love

...you and Rumi pointing the way

sounds good to me...