Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Embody the Erotic

Embody the erotic. This is the guidance I just received from my "Light Shadow Aspect" -- a term Debbie Ford uses to describe an aspect of our magnificence that is ready to come forward and lead us into a more fully expanded experience of love and life. My "aspect" was dressed in a red dress, black heals, with dark smooth hair, red lipstick, mysterious, not fully revealed but dripping with sensuality, sexuality...the sacred erotic embodied. If she was a smoker, and she's not, she would have one of those long smoking sticks that the movie stars in the 20's used. She moves slowly, she owns the room, she owns her body, she owns her power, she owns her beauty, she moves slowly, clearly towards her desire, towards her purpose. She is intent. Her name is allurement...she owns the stage with love's radiance. People clamour to be in her presence...to be melted into the presence of joy, of love, of radiance, of the sacred erotic. She fills my presence, she plumps me into beingness. She is not afraid of the energies of seduction and sexuality. She knows that being cut off from the erotic isolates her from love's presence and limits her radiance. She knows that God created the fullness of her body, her breasts, her essence and that no part of her is separate from God, from Love. She knows that to fully embody the I Am presence, she must shatter the illusion that her beauty, her body, her sensuality is separate...she moves towards the fullness, the juicyness, the passion, the delight of embodying the erotic.

These are my marching orders from the 9th week of Debbie Ford's Radical Reinvention program. The area of my life I am radically transforming is my work in the world, my creative offering to my Beloveds in the world. And this is the key...Anakha fully embodying the sacred erotic, fully shining the light that comes from love's radiance.

My homework this week...to play with the energy of seduction, of allurement and to bring these energies into my temple of what is Sacred. I am being asked to bring these energies home and not judge them as other than God, other than me, other than sacred. I am allurement. I am alluring. And this is the gift God is asking me to bring to the world...allurement, the whole world is in love...it is this energy of allurement, of attraction that holds the cosmos together. It is beautiful. I am beautiful. You are beautiful. We are now entering the mysterious and magical dance of allurement. We are here to embody the fullness of Love's radiance. And Beloveds that includes the powerful energy of the sacred erotic. (Yes, David...I can see you smiling, nodding...with that..."told you so" knowing).

What is the gift we give and receive as a result? We feel the joy of being. We are flooded with the pure delight and the pure joy and the pure radiance of fully living our aliveness in alignment with the Divine Erotic...the one that makes love to the void and creates this amazing and awesome Universe. God is Love. God is Sex. God is the Sacred Erotic.

Yes, Beloveds...this blog is going to get interesting now. And, edd...I am glad you stuck around to see what this blog is about!

I am off to explore. And you may be laughing or you may be wondering or you may be cringing and wondering how this has anything to do with awakening the sacred heart and becoming love....well, it has everything to do with it...wait, watch, pray, see!

I know, like I know, like I know that this is key to me being fully played as the instrument of the Divine I am. God is making love to me, God is loving me into being...this I know.

Join with me...Embody the erotic...if you dare...

2 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

This is OUR edge you're exploring: the "spiritual", the sex-positive communities, and those who are blocking their own power in any form.

Humanity needs all of us now who can harmonize the erotic and the divine...so that we may heal the fragmentation and powerlessness that debilitate the Collective.

As you assume your true role as a public catalyst through your own surrender, your own passions -- the immensity and intensity you've claimed for your life for a long time are coming into full expression.

As "your flock" has noted, you are contagious!

Take us further...

Peter C Scrogin said...

How bout if we see more of the "Undone Anakha..." I dare you to post what you express to us in writing class on November 20th. I love it when you use the F word. Rant on, baby, rant on...