Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Scent of the Sacred

"Spiritual love is wine and fragrance.
Those nearby also enjoy it from those that are anointed."
~ The Gospel of Philip ~

Today I sat down with three large journals filled with writings and drawings from my silent retreat this summer. It was the first time that I had read them since I returned in August. It was like opening a sacred text written specifically for me. I am amazed and in awe of what transpired this summer and at what beautiful truths came spilling out onto those pages. I am overwhelmed at the magnitude and the perfection. I am dazed, stunned...unsure of what it all means and how to translate them into something useful for the Beloveds that will read these alchemical words and be transformed.

I was reminded again today of who I am. I am radiant love. I am a Christian mystic. I am a Lover of God and a servant of the Sacred Heart. I carry the gifts (bestowed and confirmed by Yeshua during the holy sacrament of confirmation) of the Beloved Community, the mystical map to union, the clairs (voyant, sentient, audient), deep compassion for the lost sheep ("my girls"), prophetic voice, capacitance for high alchemy, revealer of mystical truth. I am here to expose the sacred heart...my own and yours, I am here to break open into Love's presence. If you care to journey with me, you too will be stripped naked, broken open, dissolved, dismantled, disrobed, disarmed...you too will undergo this Christic transformation. That is the nature of Christ's love...and yes, we will do these things and those far greater, all that is required is that we follow the map of crucifixion, resurrection, ascension and pentecostal birthing...a full life embodiment.

The one question that is holding me here on the planet and propelling me forward through this dark night, through this time of resurrection...is, how do I become love? How do I become the Christic love that my Beloved Yeshua demonstrated during his short life on the planet? How do I embody a radiant love that is alchemical in presence and in word. I am burning to become radiant love. I am aching to liberate every soul in my presence. Why else live? Why else endure and persevere? I can think of only one answer and that is to undergo the transformations that will lead me directly into the holy fires of Love.

This love, by its very nature, strips us to the core and reveals Love's pulsing, beating, vibrating pleading, bleeding presence. The naked heart, the open heart, the revealed heart. This love has no form and requires no definition. It is beyond the puny desires of romance -- I am yours and you are mine. It is beyond the neurotic dance that so called lovers do on this earth. This love penetrates the heart, expands the heart and blows the heart wide open into life. It is vital, it is ferocious, it is blazing with an intention of its own -- an intention that requires full donation, full abandonment, full devotion to becoming love.

This fire requires that we grow into lovers that can hold expansive space for our Beloveds, loving, compassionate, devoted, clear space. It requires that we hold ourselves in such high worth that we can allow our lovers their own growth, their own transformation, even if it means that it takes them away from our arms and into another's bed. It requires that our hearts radiate and glow with love so that we become expanded in our loving and that loving can lift us beyond the outdated concepts of romance. This love takes no offense. This love is only concerned with the liberation of the other, that they may taste the bliss of their liberated soul, that they may embody and live the ecstatic Presence. We must build a fire in our hearts, in our bellies, in our pelvis'...a blazing, radiant wildfire that will go beyond any form and any idea of loving. This love carries the potency and has the capacity to reach into the core of our Beloved and in a holy instant free them of the bondage, melt the prisons of fear and bring them face to face with the One. We must become this fragrant love, we must carry the scent of the sacred, we must dissolve into the honey wine elixir of sacred love. It is in our radiant presence that our beloved will die to the false self and resurrect into the divine human self. We are this honey sweet nectar, we are here to feed one another, to resurrect one another and to carry one another home. All the way home.

This is what Yeshua referred to as the Beloved Community and he gave John three vows 1) Love one another 2) Feed the sheep -- become nourishment for one another, feed one another with Love. 3) Be the sacred womb (the Divine Feminine) in the world for one another, the arms of compassion, the heart of nurturing. During my retreat I was given the directive to begin the Beloved Community -- a community charged with the intention of inflaming one another with Divine Love. This community is led by the Holy Spirit and we tap into inspired guidance through our collective listening. We are being prepared to begin this journey and will soon join in this intention.

I yearn to share the radical and burning experience of Christ's love. I am a vessel for the fire of the Holy Spirit. I am ready to make a full commitment, to be completely donated and abandoned to this mission of becoming sacred love and bringing as many souls as possible into its holy fire, to call us to the banquet of the Beloved, to bring us to the temple of mystical treasures, to restore the kingdom, to bring the garden of Eden back.

Strip down
Disrobe
Pull your chest from your chest
Reveal the Sacred Heart
Pierced with grief
Pulsing with joy
The Sacred Heart revealed
Bleeding
Glowing
Extending
Vibrating
Pulsing
Naked
Red, hot trembling
Spiraling
Touching into you
Extending beyond the personal
To the cosmic loving
Allurement
Adoration
Devotion
Beyond form
Beyond attraction
Beyond anything we have known
Burning away the lesser
Revealing the greater
Yeshua and Magdala
The holy guides
The Lovers that live beyond our small ideas
They are the ones that know the way
of Sacred Union
Where two or more are gathered
Knowing God through sacred union
All of our explorations into tantra, erotica
are child's play compared to the
mysteries revealed in this union
We are playing with toys in the store
When we could be drinking from the chalice
Burning in the crucible
Dancing in the temple
This is my direction
This is my devotion
And I don't care who comes
And I don't care who thinks I've gone mad
I am mad with Love
My heart ruined by your Presence
Broken open I become love
Come, don't come
It matters not
My destination...the Beloved
The way of Sacred Union
Yeshua, Magdala
Holy Spirit
Maranatha
Allaha Huba
Ameyn.

2 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

May our blazing, radiant wildfires burn

...as we drink from the chalice of union, communion

...as we anoint each other with honey sweet nectar

...as we stand in the incessant current of Life.

Peter C Scrogin said...

I called you teacher, way-shower, mystical lover that you are. That's good enugh for me. You have expanded my heart. I am forever addicted to the Beloved. Thank You! Thank You for allowing me into your presence. The presence of God!