Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Truth Heals, Truth Frees!

I am grateful for my life tonight. Grateful for the range of experiences, the breadth of emotion, the depths, the heights. I can embrace it all as a part of bringing my soul into ecstacy. I see it now, more clearly...the circutous path of the labyrinth. I see this movemetn of my soul into God and moving out again. Constriction, expansion, open, close, beauty, beast, ego, spirit...it's all good, it's all Love and it's all God. I no longer deny, represes, cut-off any experience on this path...I surrender my life, I allow, I embrace. I dance. I love. I write. I cry. I smile. I struggle. I soar. I love that I am a person that is willing to follow and devote herself to a path with heart, with soul. I appreciate that I am willing to struggle, to suffer, to feel pain, to withstand the dark so that I may emerge more whole, more clear and more able to embody love and give love and receive love. Tonight I give myself kudos for my willingness, my preserverance, my devotion and my obedience. Tonight I love myself and am grateful for my life. I pray to be more humble, more grateful, more trusting. I am ready Spirit to soar in my life, I am ready...take me where I belong. Thank you to those of you that read my words, that witness my journey into awakening my heart, revealing my heart...into emobdying love...into reclaiming my feminine soul. My prayer tonight is that we all have the courage to enter into the darkness, to reveal the truth, to remember who we are. May we remember truth heals, truth frees. And so it is Amen.

4 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

Yes, you deserve all those kudos...for all the healing, the freeing, you've opened to...

Thank you for being a wayshower...

Anonymous said...

Amen
and
Hallejuia

THAT. seems to me, is what life is all about.
Continue to hold all the paradoxes, and have faith.
love you
mom

Owen Anschel said...

You are such a beautiful example of allowing what is to be so, allowing yourself to be as you are, being real and authentic, taking off the mask and showing all of who you are.

This is our path, and few choose to walk it. In doing so, we walk it for many, crying the tears that others refuse to shed, to feel, to acknowledge.

You are not alone on this path. All those who choose to walk it need to hold each other, and allow ourselves to be held in our suffering, in the collective suffering, in the wall of grief. It is not a solo journey. I am with you. There are many others who are with you. Let us all come together-the pain of the earth is too much for any one of us to hold alone.

Peter C Scrogin said...

My Beloved...You're So Beautiful.