Friday, January 25, 2008

Teaser!

Forget logic.
Forget your head.
Open your heart,
and come with me.
The Naked Heart Mystery School
The Beloved Community of Sacred Activists
The Sacred Love Rising Books
The Naked Heart Alchemy and Spiritual Guidance Sessions
are in motion, coming to you soon!
The Place. The Space. The Purpose. The Passion
Stay Tuned for Details.
Interested Piqued? Call me. Email me. Inquire!

The Naked, Sacred Heart is Open.
Ready to pour out radically passionate Love blessings,
drenching my Beloveds with adoration,
igniting their radiance,
deepening their presence
fueling their sacred purpose in the world.
Come swim in Love's outrageous presence.
Disrobe. Dismantle. Disarm. Dissolve.

Enter into the realms of Enchanted Love
Where Lover,
Loving and Beloved
are One.
Amen.

3 comments:

Peter C Scrogin said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHH! I can't wait. Tell me more. I have a new post on my blog about you and Nicole.

Gene Latimer said...

I'm feeling like a lifetime enrollment in the Naked Heart Mystery School...residing in the realms of Enchanted Love.

details to be worked out...

Owen Anschel said...

All right!

I'm so proud of you for all that you are doing, and all that is forthcoming. The world is, and will continue to be, blessed by you and your gifts. We all so need all that you offer.