Friday, January 18, 2008

Ready for Love

I am sitting in the silence watching the flame of a candle dance across my bedroom wall. I am alone with myself, dropping down, moving inward to truth, to love. I am settling into my heart, a newly remodeled home for my life. As I listen in I hear and I know that I have made it...I have made it home to my naked, sacred heart. I have walked many miles on this journey to awaken the heart, to revive it from its slumber, to set it free from prisons of the past. The layers are peeled away, exposing a beautiful, tender and pulsing vessel for my love, for my loving, for my lover...the Beloved. I know myself again in this place...I remember with exquisite tenderness of who I am...essence restored and blossoming in beauty...I am home, I am whole. I lay here in silent communion feeling immense gratitude for the darkness, for the night...for the grief, for the despair...for the stripping away. I am grateful for the fire's burning. I am grateful for it all, for I have received the gift. I rode the darkness down...in and through...all the way and finally, finally it has surrendered its sweetness. There are gifts in the darkness...the best gifts of all...the gifts of the Kingdom. Seek ye first the Kingdom -- the indwelling Presence -- and all else will be added unto you. I am living proof of that truth. I am experiencing an extraordinary peace tonight...it begins deep within and is spiraling through my body. This is the peace that surpasses all understanding. It is one of the fruits of the mystic's labor.

A new knowing and a new loving....these are the consequences of union...these are the gifts that are bestowed when we take the journey into the heart. And I am so grateful for the journey, for this assignment to fully embody Divine love. My heart is open and full...there is nothing more for me to do now...just relax and allow all Good to flow forth. I am ready, that I am. I am receiving, that I am. I am that, I am.

A new life is beginning for me...the life of the heart. Sourced in love, as love...free to fully give and receive love. I have made it home...the hero's journey, the monster transformed in love...I am making my return, bearing the gifts and the promises of the Sacred Heart. I have been fully initiated and consecrated in Love's mysteries.

I am ready to begin again.

I am ready for love.

Amen.

3 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

May you take in all the gifts you are due

...harvest all the fruits of your brave journey

...letting yourself be utterly loved.

Suzipdx said...

Still...I am affected. By your warmth, your graciousness, your openess, your blind belief in yourself first and those of us you have captivated!
You have often given the advice of "close your eyes and jump right in you will fall onto the right path" ...now I give it back to you. I believe in you and know that you will soon find exactly what you need!

Peter C Scrogin said...

Does this mean you're ready for your ministry? Are finally ready to create the Beloved Community Of The Naked Heart? I am here and waiting to support you, my beloved Anakha, in your ministry of the Naked Heart. People get ready... The Goddess is emerging from her mystic cave to teach us what it means to be Love, Loving, Lovers. I can't wait! I have long for this day.