Friday, January 4, 2008

Fast to Feast

There is a part of me today that wants to announce...."the Naked Heart is officially closed." I stare at this blank blogger page and nothing seems important to say or to share. My mind feels strangely numb, as if my head were floating disconnected from my body. My body and my heart want to stay open for naked hearted business...for continuing to open into love...but my mind, my mind is screaming, "let's get a job, let's hideaway, let's abort this mission, there's no book, there's no message, there's no meaning here." The mind is a crazy, maddening and beautiful thing isn't it? It's capacity and ingenuity for whipping up hallucinations, imaginations, illusions is quite astounding. It is a wonder that anything true or real is ever perceived or conceived given its capacity to distort and distract. Oooohhh today, well today, I will just love my crazy, disembodied mind...I will give it loud, wet kisses and tease it into rolling laughter. Yes, Beloveds, we must play and joke and laugh with the overly serious mind...our lives and our sanity depend on it.

Yes, my mind has been playing tricks with me today as I set out to transcribe the 3 journals filled with writing from the 40 day retreat this July. First I grew amazingly tired and had to take a nap with Jack, then I decided to play with Yahoo Messenger and now finally after staring at this blog page, I am writing to you all. How easily I can be dissuaded from my mission! How quickly I can be distracted from what I claim to hold most dear! Where are my spiritual kahunas? Where is my disciplined backbone? Geez...at this rate, the first reading of my book will be at my funeral. I actually smile at that thought...oh, the folly of it all.

Today is a beginning...another beginning...today I started a spiritual fast...fasting from fear, feasting on love, fasting from food, feasting on raw juice, fasting from distraction, feasting on purpose, fasting from illusion, feasting on Christ. I give myself about a C+ so far. The fasting from food is the easiest for me...fasting from self-doubt, confusion, uncertainty...well, that is a bit more challenging especially when I sit down to what I am called to do. What an interesting dance this hero's journey is.

And, I am breaking through...things are in motion...the Naked Heart is open for business...the thriving, check your small, disillusioned life at the door sort of business. I am coming up and out. I am making my way front and center...taking my place on the stage of my life now. Writing, teaching, speaking, counseling...it is all unfolding, one step, one breath at a time. The book has been written...is being written one word at time...Christ pouring inspiration into my heart, words infused with an alchemical potency never experienced before.

I am ready to begin again. I am starting anew. Committed to my core. Committed to keeping my naked heart open and thriving. Committed to serving you, my Beloveds in love, as love, with love.

Will you join me? Will you help me bring these inspired writings, these teachings forward with beauty, grace, potency and love? You can help...promote me, refer me, support me, love me, help me, challenge me, awaken me, poke and prod me into this abundantly new life that has arrived, here now.

Together we can bring Love back, we can fan the flames of our tender hearts, we can bring warmth to the cold places. Today we can begin again, dedicating our lives to resurrecting Love in the world! Let it be so....

With love,
Anakha

P.S. Nichole is in custody -- safe and secure. She confessed to the officer and was forthcoming with everything....took 100% responsibility. I am sad and miss her and am also trusting the divine order in her life. I will give you more of the story later...suffice it to say...she is deeply heartbroken by her actions and by the hurt she caused. Right now, I can't bear to share more. I just wish I could hold her. For now, please send your love to this young one. God is on the playing field of her life. I AM. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Beloved advisor and sister friend. I will support you in anything and everything you do...,FOREVER!! We are in this Big Thing Called "The Forbidden......" together! I am praying for you and Nicole and if you let me Know her sid# and where she is I will write to her! May Jesus smile upon you as He leads you into The Garden It may not be Eden AND it is what it is AND it is GOOD because you are the blossom on the tree and the dew from the morning mist!! I love you with all my heart... God Bless
Veronica

Peter C Scrogin said...

I've been promoting your upcoming speaking engagement at ELM (Mary Morrissey's church) on the 15th. I'm glad Nicole is safe. You don't answer your phone anymore...I came by your house today, no one was home.

Anonymous said...

"Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten..."

i believe in you