Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Forever and Ever Amen...

The Essential Love Infusion ~ Forest Park, Portland, OR

Be thirsty heart, seek forever without a rest.
Let this soundless longing hidden deep inside you
be the source of every word you say.
~ Rumi ~

What is this soundless longing that drives my desire for intimacy, for soulful connection? What memory of God is stirred when I feel the rain drops on my face and smell the freshness, the dampness of the forest? It is the memory of I AM.
I am this moment. I am this freshness. I am this greening. I am this blossoming. I am this wetness. I am this springtime bursting open with the Scent of the Sacred. I am this, we are.
Stillness enters me, life awakens my body from the inside. I breath in, I breath out. And I know, simply, truly that all I've ever wanted, all I've ever longed for was this deep and true experience of Omniversial Love.
I am grateful for the abundance of Love in my life. I am grateful for the web of connections, the heartstrings that play the invisible melody of forever. I am in you, you are in me. Together we are the I AM.
And so it is. Ameyn.

2 comments:

Peter C Scrogin said...

The soundless longing that drive your desire for intimacy and for soulful connection is the sweetness of the rain falling so tenderly upon your face, you loving you... The true LOVE OF GOD.

And when you have awaken to this state of you loving you, you are ready to open your heart to another who also knows the true love of God. Than, you shall know the beauty and the intimacy of God.

Manasseh

Owen Anschel said...

The still truth of nature . . . in that place it is so much easier to hear the sound of the soundless, the messages that often go unnoticed.

This place of soundless longing is so tender, so precious, so vulnerable, so innocent . . . there is so much wisdom in that place, wisdom that fulfills and nourishes the essence . . .

What else does the soundless longing have to say? I think there is so much more here for you. Keep listening, keep listening . . . the answers here are the ones that will make your heart sing.