Sunday, April 27, 2008

Touching the Absolute

Touching the Absolute
Robin's Egg and Pink Flower (Unknown)
~Forest Park, Portland, OR~
Right from the start, situate yourself outside of spiritual progression,
Outside of contemplation,
Outside of seeking,
Outside of skillful speech,
Outside of meditation on the divinities,
Outside of concentration and recitation on the texts.
What is, tell me, the absolute reality
That leaves no room for any doubt whatsoever?
Listen carefully!
Stop becoming attached to this or that,
And, dwelling in your own true absolute nature,
Take pleasure peacefully in the reality of the world.
~Spandakarika, Song of the Sacred Tremor~
This is the 5th day of my raw juice feast and I am feeling the sacred tremoring in my body and in my life. My sense are becoming heightened -- smells, sounds, sights are especially stimulating and sometimes unnerving. This is a rarefied, clarified and refined state of being. What is my intention for the feast? To connect more directly, purely and honestly with my own nature, my essence and my rhythmic self. Who am I really in an undiluted and unpolluted state?
I wonder why I venture from this way of living, this state of being? I wonder why I entertain the numbed fear state in my body and in my life? Why do I want to avoid the embodied life at times? Why do I veer from the ways of being that are the fulfillment of my deepest desire? I believe that, up until now, I have had a limited capacity/ability/willingness (all of the above) to feel and fully experience desire, ecstasy, intimacy, presence and to allow myself to be sustained in this state. Do I deserve it? Can I afford it? Is this real? Am I avoiding? Will I pay for this bliss later? Today, all of these questions dissolved and I let myself be fully present each moment. One moment beautifully cascading into the next with the grace of my own breath. No striving, no seeking, no resisting...allowing, trusting, opening, enjoying the connection with my own nature. In this place I am embodied, in this place I know the sweet taste of oneness, of belonging, of true love.
Today, I let myself be. Experienced Being. Dissolved into Presence.
I took a walk in Forest Park (http://tinyurl.com/27mfbp) this afternoon. Eight days ago I placed water in mason jars at the base of several cloisters (I prefer to think of them that way) of Trillium -- both white and pink. The essence of the Trillium is "true love" -- it is referred to as the "herb of true love." I am making a flower essence that I will bottle and offer to people that are wanting the support of nature and the planet in walking this path of embodied love. Today I checked on the jars, repositioned some and added a new one. When I picked up one of the jars (which three of my teenage girlfriends placed for me) I was amazed at the tremoring vibration of love...clear, powerful, vibrating, singing love that was emanating from the jar. Joyful love, ecstatic love, enduring love. I am thrilled about this project and am grateful for the Divine guidance that introduced me to this idea. (If you are interested in the Essential Love infusion, send me an email.)
Logging off now. Must go finish my apple, beet, carrot, spirulina concoction. I will be sharing more about the Spandakarika -- the sacred tremoring -- and my ongoing practice of presence and embodiment. Until then, my sage advice (giggle) -- is LET GO, LET BE, BE FREE!

Amen. And yes, I do confirm this with the entirety of my being!
RevA

3 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

I relish this time of sacred tremors...of unwavering confirmation.

Thank you for your existence...and the love you radiate...the ripple effect of your presence.

Owen Anschel said...

Witnessing you surrender to this state of embodied grace has been a pleasure and an honor.

So much joy, aliveness, and bliss in simply relaxing into the present moment.

I am grateful for your continued inspiration - to trust, to connect, to deepen, to love, to be fully alive and tuned into the divine.

Anonymous said...

you are opening up in sweet surrender to the luminous love life of the One

we are opening... we are opening...

may you continue anakha to be blessed with grace and love and strength in all the worlds of being, knowing, feeling, and walking/dancing through the world

i'll be away today (Tuesday) but look forward to being in touch with you whenever you're ready.

en-joy your opening opening!!!
jeff