Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Moses Code, 40 Years & Mexico

It is 4:44 a.m. and I am at PDX enroute to Guadalajara, Mexico. This is my first blog entry written from my iPhone, so it will be short & sweet! I am reminded this morning of God saying to Moses at the burning bush, "take off your shoes, for the place on which you stand is holy ground." Such is the practice of the Moses Code -- to truly embody the truth that I am, we are, the Holy Place in which God lives and breathes and has its Being. I am that Holiness, that Wholeness, I AM...we are.

This is both my greatest gift and my greatest challenge -- the path and state and station of fully embodying Love's Presence in my body, in my heart, in my mind...and at each now moment in the Life. We are made in the image and likeness of the I AM, any other perception misses the mark. This week I re-dedicate myself to courting the Presence, to standing on the Holy Ground of my own being, to making love with the Mystery and allowing the blessings to flow. I will turn 40 this week...a turning point...I am ready to enter the Promised Land and drink from the fountain of milk and honey! I am coming home!

The Moses Code premieres this weekend and I will have the pleasure of attending the screening in Guadalajara and sharing my experience with the embodiment of the I Am! I am grateful, I am. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.