Tuesday, July 8, 2008

El Sagrado Corazon

El Sagrado Corazon burns tonight, keeping watch as I pray in the darkness of my room. My prayer...to have love infuse, infiltrate, invade all of my relationships and my relating. With God, myself, my family, friends...with all of life and with all of us journeying into love.

The candle will burn all night...a ritual to invoke, to summon the fierce and tender, radical and relentless love of Christ Yeshua.

As I try to sleep, I hear this calling upon my heart.
"Stay in...stay in...stay in this fire, Beloved.
No matter what it looks like, feels like...
No matter where it takes you
Stay in and burn.
Burn in this love, for true and lasting and embodied love.
Most leave when it is uncomfortable, challenging.
Yes, I have left a thousand times.
The ego has a million excuses...masquerading as rationale...as intuition...as guidance.
Enter the garden of this love and lock the gate.
Stay in until you become medicine for one another.
I am asking you to stay in with me,
To stay through the crucifixion...for the beauty and the glory of the resurrection.
For me, for you, for love.
I know this isn't what you thought it would be
I know I am not who you thought I would be
Will you go beyond your illusions of what is love and what is not?
Will you walk with me through this fire?
And emerge with me...
New, renewed...forever changed, forever marked by this Love.
Will you go with me...enter the garden...lock the gate...take back Eden before the fall?"

1 comment:

RA-1-ANGEL said...

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU
LOVE
RA