Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15 Years Ago...

Fifteen years ago I was gathered with friends and family at McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse for my rehearsal dinner. There were 25 or 30 of us gathered. I was getting married the next day to my college sweetheart, Christopher Voigt, at Montinore Vineyards. It is hard to believe that so many years have gone by.

Tonight as I write this blog, I am aware that I am just now finally ready for love...to give and receive love, to create a crucible for love, to love beyond constriction, addiction, projection. I have a vision of sacred, intimate relationship that I now have the capacity to fully manifest with the support of my partner and God (my partner who is God).

I am entering the waters of enchanted love. I am ready and I am available. I am grateful for the preparation and the purification that have delivered me to this moment. And I am grateful for my Beloved's as well. God is working and weaving the miracle of love between us.

Yes, the "he" is a mystery. Yet I can see him, sense him, feel him.

I have a simple vision for my life that I am ready to receive...that I am receiving and living. I intend to create a home of peace and beauty...a sanctuary for my soul and his, a place to love, heal, celebrate and create. I intend to speak and teach and write about the journey into love -- embodied, unconditioned, sustained love. I intend to write mystical erotic poetry and books that help us heal the split between the spiritual and the sexual...and thus between the genders, the nations, the religions. I intend to be published. I intend to express my wildness, my unbridled creative love through movement, singing, dancing, painting, cooking, love making, celebrating, communing, worshipping. I intend to catalyze and support the formation of Beloved Communities around the world...alchemical, intimate communities gathering to love one another and free one another from the darkness of constriction.

This dream is coming true. I had the pony dream. I had the prince charming dream. Now...the enduring love dream. Three wishes granted from the Genie...yes, all came true.

I am grateful tonight for so many things. Grateful for my family and friends, for my healing, for Jesus, Christ Yeshua and his constant love and guidance, for my learning and education, for the financial support that flows to me, for the women at CCCF for all they have taught me and continue to teach me. I have so much to be grateful for and I am so blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you...for the blessings of my past, for the blessings of my present and for those blessings rushing forth to meet my soul's deepest desire, my integral need.

Thank you God for your abundant presence in my life...within and without.
You are my true Beloved...now and forever, Amen.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Amayn! Kain Yehi Ratzon! Anakha, may your deep integral will/yearning you are manifesting here be at One with the Will/Yearning of the Universe/of the One. Eheyeh asher Eheyeh. And may you now find your partner of your integral dream.

I am so inspired and moved by your loving and illuminating enlivening.

With love and blessing,
Jeff

Gene Latimer said...

may all your Dreams come true

...for you dream very well

and your dreams bless many