Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love Guide Me

Oh wayward life of love and passion
Come home to me now
Rise in my heart once again
Ignite your Divine Spark
Visit me, Holy of Holies
And tell me of your visions
Who am I now,
As your expression of Love
And loveliness
Whisper sweet nothings
Whisper sweet somethings
In my heart's ear
Show me the way
Guide me into love
Guide me into light
Guide me, as I send out my
Love to my Beloved
I feel him
His kiss
His breath
His touch
I see him
His eyes
His mouth
His chest
I want him
His essence
His soul
His temple
I love him
His presence
His joy
His play
I welcome him
His light
His dark
His forever becoming
I know him
His body
His heart
His soul
I have known him
All of my life
I have known him
Lovers don't just meet somewhere
They have been inside each other
All along
I have been looking all of my life
But today Beloved, I have found you
Yes, today...within my own heart
I have found you.
Bring me home
Ever so gently sing me home
Love is my home
Forever united in the tender embrace
Of Love's impassioned fire.
The trinity of Love's masterpiece
Here now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that love does guide you and that when your heart leads the way everything falls into place
DreaMaker