Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Naked Desire

Come Naked!
Come Naked!
Come Naked...
Before God and this Sweet Universe
Naked with Your Desire
Naked with Your Longing
Naked with all Your Beauty
Naked with all You Fear is Ugly
Revealed, Exposed
Ready to Break Open
And Spill Over the Edge
The Edge of Becoming
God, God Embodied
Empowered
Holy in Your Wholeness
Secure in Your Stance
Devoted in Your Desire
Forward Movement
Soul in Motion
Divine in Action
Strike a Pose for God
Drench Yourself in God
Dedicate Yourself
To All That Brings You Alive
Dance
Dive In
Love
Pray
Desire
Donate Yourself
Your Whole, Holy Self
Your Messed Up, Crazy Self
Your Sinner Saintly Self
Donate Yourself
to the Fires of Love
and
Burn.....................................................
Burn....................................................
Burn....................................................
Until all that is left
is your Desire
Down on your knees
you look up
and find yourself
face to face
with your Desire
and....then, only then
Can you truly become
Devoted
Devotion Embodied
Desire Enacted
Divine Deliciousness
Coming into Form
Fear no more
Find the pulse of your desire
In your body
Pry it open
Shake it loose
Expose it
Reveal it
Crack it open
The Code lies within you
The I AM Code
The I AM Code
is the Desire of Becoming
Embodied
in God
as God
for God
I am God, I am.
I am one with Desire, I am.
I am one with Devotion, I am.
I am one with the Good, I am.
I am one with Love, I am.
From discontent to devotion
The Path of Desire
Leads the Way
Home to Soul Fulfillment.
God is All There Is.
And God is just another name
another Holy name,
for all that You Desire.
I speak this truth to the world,
for the world.
It is so.
Ameyn.

No comments: