Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ultimate Vulnerability


To love and be loved with ferocity and tenderness is to live with ultimate, naked vulnerability...to one another, to Self, to God and to Life. From this place, the potency and the ripeness of Divine Love can be revealed and expressed and experienced. I am feeling this exposure tonight after an evening full of interactions with people that I love...and I wonder..."can my heart withstand this aliveness of being, this unmasked, undiluted, full-throttle loving?"

Intense. Immense. Intimate.

A life of one soul...sourced in love.

I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you ARE we ARE niheyeh asher niheyeh!! you ARE ENLIVENING your heart and your being precisely by embracing your loving open- heartedness and your 4 worlds embodied aliveness.

thank you for continuing to share and enliven this love and blessing,
jeff