Wednesday, June 4, 2008

God is the Lover

The simple is calling me tonight


The unfettered, uncomplicated movement


of life and soul


Sweet, spacious, sensuous feminine opening


I am still in the eye of your storm


In the bud


Holding essence


Building presence


For the time of opening


For the bursting forth of scent and color


Draws me near to you


My love


I am opening in your presence


Finding joy in my own essence


We sit, side by side


In the field beyond, you and I


Like two old friends


Lifetimes have passed between us


One fleeting moment


Unfurls a torrent of passion


Submerged in the night


of the mystic's dance


Our hearts collide


You come calling


Knocking on the door


To all that has been hidden,


Concealed


I am revealed


Penetrated


Eyes soft from


Love's ravishing touch


Opened, quivering nakedness


of heart, of soul, of body


I smile to myself


Knowing I will never be


the same,


Forever altered


In this Love


In this place


even reaching for


another


is child's play


I surrender


and fall deeper


Resting softly


in your arms


No push


No pull


Only this precious


Present moment


And all that is.


Come quickly Love


for the night is young


and we have delicious


magic to make.


Surround me


Surround me


Surround me


With your love.

1 comment:

Owen Anschel said...

Beautiful!

Reading it, I feel that space, that place, so tender, sweet, and rich. My body softens, my heart opens. I feel that magic, permeating, surrounding, enveloping me.

So alive! Thank you for your sweet words . . .