Friday, June 27, 2008

Love is Growing

In the dark calm of this night
I reach for you
Your voice serenades me from the distance
Waking me from the dream of separation
I remember you...
You and I are one
Here, now
In the sanctuary of my heart
Love grows
Slowly, organically
Imperceptible to the eye
It grows
It's stirring deep within me
Be patient
Allow
Slow the pace
To my natural rhythm
No push, no pull
Love's natural unfolding
In Divine Time
Yes, Beloved we have
Been pricked by thorns
Blood spilling from
The wounded heart
And now,
The rose unfurls, blossoming in summer's light
The scent of the sacred
Upon our lips
Honeysweet swirling in our mouths
Love has come to our domain
There is nothing to do Beloved
Allow, allow, allow me
To bring this sacred marriage
Home to you
I love you, I love myself
I love you, I love myself
I love you, I love myself
Om Shanti, Shanti Om

No comments: