Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Love Tsunami


We are a part of the Love Tsunami you know.
Freeing all that caged up love in our hearts...
The wave of Love is building.


I had a dream three nights ago.
I was standing on the shore watching the most magnificent wave...Tsunami style.
It was beautiful and outrageously gigantic.
It was cresting and curling, moving powerfully forward.
Green blue warmth.
I stood and watched in awe.
No fear.
Someone was with me.
Others were with me in this dream.


This morning as I prayed from this place, this inner space of ultimate vulnerability
(it feels like I am all heart, one heart exposed no skin, no protection)...ahhh, yes...the naked heart.


I asked God for guidance...
What is this for?
What will this serve?
Why are you opening me to such a rare and beautiful love?
Can I withstand it?
Should I get a "real" job?
What does this mean?


And, I heard...start a Love Wave.
Free the love inside of you, help free it in others.
Unleash this locked up power on the world.Freed, expressed Love is what will reign peace on the world.
This is Alaha Huba...the Sacred Love that Created the Universe.


And I remembered my dream...The Love Wave.
It's real.
Not some, ungrounded illusion.
A real project...freeing ourselves from the prisons,
uncaging the Love...donating it, devoting it to the world,
creating a Love Tsunami that will move the world.


What else would be worth living for?


I am, we are. . .the Love Wave.

No comments: