Sunday, March 2, 2008

Universal Love Conspiracy

In this moment my heart is breaking open...there is so much to say and so little to say.

I love you...I am loving you.

My friend Johnny recently made a comment about my blog..."it is one continuous love letter, Anakha." I believe he is right. One long love letter...the face of the Lover and the Beloved may change, the form of Love may change...and yet the core, the essence remains untouched, preserved in its innocence, its beauty, its sweet and tender continuity.

The essence is my love for, my devotion to and my donation of my heart, my life and my living to the fire of love that dwells in the center of the sacred heart, the one global heart.

I am here to love...I am here to become essential Love. I am here to embody and express love.

The Universe is relentlessly pounding on my heart today. Pounding from the inside, pounding from the outside. My heart is being expanded, broken open...more love than I ever dreamed possible is flowing through my veins...pumping out the old limitations and circulating a radically new love force. My blood is the blood of Christ. My body the Kingdom of Heaven. This is the experience of "Christing," this is the experience of living the truth that the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Love lives within me and within you. We are the sweet encounter, the holy intersection where Lover, Loving and Beloved become One.

I am breathless, my mind numbed, stilled by the ecstasy of the heart and the magnitude of the Love that resides there.

This breaking open comes in so many forms...all ecstatic, some bittersweet...heartbreak, loss, betrayal, grief, disconnection...reconciliation, communion, intimacy, sweet love, forgiveness. All conspiring, swirling together to open me, to open me to love and loving.

I am becoming God's lover. This is both my destiny and my destination.

Today I awoke head in pain, heart spilling open, eyes filled with hot tears. I breath, I lay still, I listen for the call to love. I place a call to my brother Kip, I extend my love, I lay my heart open...and after years of missing one another...of heart to heart estrangement...connection happens...a miracle occurs. "I love you, my love is unwavering, my support is unwavering. I want to offer an open invitation for healing what lies between us," I say. "I love you and I will remember this open invitation. I am glad you called," he says.

We are one, he and I. We share the same heart.

This is the sacrament of reconciliation. Extending ourselves in love, being relentless in our loving. Loving beyond our constriction, loving beyond our fear, loving beyond rejection, loving beyond betrayal. Forgiving what seems unforgivable. Knowing that love always reaches, loves always prevails. We might not see it in this moment, or in this year, or even in this lifetime....

And, Love always reaches, always prevails...endures all, hopes all, believes all, forgives all.

Today I made a decision to love....I made a decision to radically love myself and to radically love others. To resurrect love in the darkness. I am the Love Project...this is my 24x7 work in the world. To fulfill and fully live the commandment given to me by the greatest love of my life, Yeshua, "Love one another as I am loving you." Det haboon had l'had akayana d'ena ahabtekoon.

I Anakha am The Love Project.

I have spent the first 40 years of my life resurrecting myself in Love. I will spend the next 40 years sharing the mysteries, the transformations and the teachings of Sacred Love with the world. My life is the message. My experience the teachings.

I began a pilgrimage last Thursday, March 28th initiated by a letter to Nichole (http://www.freeheartfreemind.blogspot.com . A pilgrimage that will take me deep into my heart to unlock the teachings of love that live inside of me. I will spend these 40 days, culminating on my 40th birthday in this process of resurrecting the sacred heart mysteries, the mysteries of our individual and collective transformation and transfiguration into Love.

I am humbled and I am honored to be here now and to hold this assignment with honor, with integrity and with deep, deep reverence.

I packed my bags this afternoon and returned to my sanctuary in Forest Park where I will write for the next month. I am so filled with love and gratitude...I am weeping...heart opened in gratitude, in love, in joy, in heartbreak, in sweet, sweet surrender.

I am resurrecting Sacred Love, I am.

Forever Yours in Love,
Anakha

Awaken in Love

What happens when your soul
Begins to awaken
Your eyes
And your heart
And the cells of your body
To the great Journey of Love?

First there is wonderful laughter
And probably precious tears

And a hundred sweet promises
And those heroic vows
No one can ever keep.

But still God is delighted and amused
You once tried to be a saint.

What happens when your soul
Begins to awake in this world

To our deep need to love
And serve the Friend?

O the Beloved
Will send you
One of His wonderful, wild companions ~
Like Hafiz

No comments: