Thursday, March 13, 2008

Manifesting "I AM THAT, I AM"

How can we free ourselves from the prisons of the mind and fully embody the Divine Presence in each moment? How can we activate the creative Life Force within our own Presence to powerfully create a life of Soul fulfillment? With the premiere of James Twyman's new movie, The Moses Code (www.themosescode.com), it is clear that we are ready to make an essential shift, liberating ourselves from the Pharaoh of Fear and fully inhabiting the Divine Presence, the Promised Land, within our own lives. Watch "Manifesting the I AM THAT, I AM" in this video blog.

2 comments:

Peter C Scrogin said...

You’re so beautifully articulated embodying love, Ms. Coman. I'm manifesting you in my life. I adore you! Everyone needs to see your video and know how powerful you are.

Peter C Scrogin said...

You’re so beautifully articulated embodying love, Ms. Coman. I'm manifesting you in my life. I adore you! Everyone needs to see your video and know how powerful you are.