Friday, March 14, 2008

Breathing in God...God in the Body!

I believe this is the essential shift that we find ourselves within today -- this is the essential shift I find myself within today...how to embody the Presence of God...how to allow the Presence of Love to grow stronger than the presence of fear, the ego? Now is the time for an embodied spiritual and sexual awakening that will usher in the energies of love, creativity, unity and peace that we are so hungry for. I hear Yeshua urging us on..."be not afraid, for I am with you." Ameyn. "Breathing God" is a short video blog from this week. Enjoy! Love, Anakha

2 comments:

Owen Anschel said...

I sometimes find it so challenging to simply be present with the energy, whether it's intense emotion or sexual energy. Yet, when I am able to surrender to it, to relax into it, I feel that unnameable presence, that sense of God and wholeness within me.

I think that sometimes I am afraid of owning the God aspect of myself, this intense power and bigness. It means showing up, naked, unguarded, putting everything on the line.

I was taught to play it small and safe, to choose approval over authenticity, control over surrender, and my desire and intention is to keep choosing otherwise: to choose God, this God energy, this God aspect, over all else. To own and embody this full presence. To risk everything for truth. Tonight, hearing your words, I want to again affirm that choice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this tangent message! Unfortunately the embedded video is not working right now, so I watched it directly at YouTube.