Friday, November 21, 2008

love's enduring nature

the veil of love is thin...

if ever i should go...if ever i should be taken away from you my love, please listen for me in your ear as whisper and in your heart as quickening, for i will be loving you still, from behind the veil, i will be loving you and believing in you always...inspiring and celebrating you...urging you onward, upward and inward on your soul's journey to be free. i will travel the distance and find you again, our souls forever united as God's love, existing beyond time, beyond space.

the fabric of love is never broken...follow the thread home to me, home to thee.
amen.


1 comment:

lalo el belovedd said...

the veil of love...anakha, that is truly beautiful. my friend janis just died after 8 years of being with cancer, and your piece on love is so comforting for me to read. love you lots.