Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Hour of Beauty

My heart is

Overwhelmed

With the fullness

The utter brilliance

Of this Love

Of God’s Love

Born between us

A man and a woman

Face to face

Naked, humble

Revealed

Eyes locked

On one another

And the reflection

Of God’s Love

In our eyes

My heart aches

With love for you

I see you everywhere

Love’s holy gaze

Lives in my eyes now

Longing is my existence

And Love my home

You have come to me

In this hour of beauty

Offering your self

As gift, as blessing

My heart cries

In sweet agony

Breath catching

In my chest

Yes, Love

We are becoming new

Healing the past

Creating our future

Spiraling, yet rooted in
Love’s precious present

Can I withstand

The constant stream of

Love infusing my existence now?

Our loving is

Connected to

The source

Of the Source

A soul reconnection

And you Beloved,

Are the link

The sacred flame,

The Divine has chosen

To bring my

Soul home

Everything has

Changed…

Is changing

I surrender

All to the All

I surrender myself to

This Love

Oh Darling

How can I ever

Share my gratitude,

My heart’s elation

For your presence?

For your life?

I will spend my life loving you,

Donating this love in service

To others,

To the One Beloved

My heart holds

Yours now,

God holding us now
Our hearts,

A place of prayer.

And I know,

Like I know,

Like I know,

That I will

Love you

Forever.

Amen.

No comments: