Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Disrupt the Status Quo



Agitation, frustration, constellation.
Venus retrograde?
I hate Facebook.
Growl.
Transition phase of giving birth...bearing down, digging deep...

So tired of trying so hard to be good, to get it right.

Deep integrity calls me now...deep integrity held in an ever-widening cradle of compassion and unconditional love. What happens when the razor's edge of integrity meets the ever expanding berth of love and compassion?

Who do I become?
How do I live?

It agitates, it undulates, oscillates, exacerbates, activates the system...the status quo that lives within me and within my relationships and within the greater world.

I feel myself living in deeper integrity with my self, my soul, the unarguable truth of the moment. Nestled and held within this sphere of God...of Love. Holding me...holding all...in integrous relationship, forthright communication centered in the heart.

My heart is pounding as it reveals itself in raw authenticity. Simple truths exposed, simple truths offered. The truth is simple. The truth is elegant. The truth is incisive. The truth is freeing. The truth...yes the truth at times is inconvenient, uncomfortable...The truth just is.

In each moment there is an undeniable truth arising...a truth that includes all...a truth that resounds in the core of all. I seek that truth today...that is the truth worth reaching for, worth speaking, worth resurrecting and allowing to reverberate between us.

I want truth. Truth in all my relations. I ask for the courage, the humility and the grace to walk the razor's edge of love.

Is this radical or simple? Simply radical? Radically simple? Both/And.

My religion is love, my path is presence, my vow to love one another, the precepts of deep integrity, truth and beyond this world compassion for myself and others. This is what God is calling me to now. This now moment.

I hurt for the world today. I hurt for the ways we have lost our collective integrity. Inside the heartbreak, inside my heart break I feel the call to prayer...what can I offer other than that? Myself, my presence. I can be nourishment in presence. Truth is nourishing, presence is nourishing, integrity is nourishing.

We are a hungry planet. Hungry for love, hungry for presence, hungry for truth, hungry for deep integrity. Hungry for true nourishment.

Hungry for the realized, embodied sacred feminine. This is the Heart of Magdalene....calling us to our deep mysticism and our unveiled, unvarnished presence in the world.

I begin here now. With myself. What does deep integrity look and feel like today? How can I make Love's medicine in and through my own presence today?

I will keep walking this path until I fall off the earth, spinning cartwheels through the sky...finding my way to some distant star that I was born from.

I am the face of God....you are the face of God. What will you do with your one wild and precious life today?

I will allow love to take me...to sweep me away, to hold me here, to consume me...direct, guide and hold me.

Over and out. 10/4 good buddies. This is the SexyRev signing out...signing on.

A

No comments: