Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Good Can it Get?

God is the Source of our Supply ~ The True Vine Bears Fruit

This was the title of an email I received today! It caught my attention in my spam folder as I was deleting messages. How good can it get? What would it be like to raise the internal thermometer on how much good we allow into our lives...how much good we experience, express, extend and embody?

I don't know about you...but I am willing and wanting to find out!!! That is the intention of The Elixir (starting the first week of October) to come together and truly thrive in excellence and greatness...to bring forth the vision God has for our lives. To blow out the habitual showstoppers of fear and anxiety (the many faces of resistance), take the brakes off and move into an inspired experience of life. I am ready...and I invite you to come along if you are 100% committed to bringing forth what is within you...latent gifts, talents and dreams...and realizing them here now!

Most of us are unaware of the internal glass ceiling that we have in place and that lives in our subconscious and limits our receiving the abundance that God intends for us. It is our birthright to receive an abundance of joy, of love, of vitality, of creativity, resources, support, relationships, etc. Yeshua affirms this essential truth in John 10:10, "I came that they may have life and may have it abundantly."

Are you ready to unleash a whole new level of joy, vitality, meaning, connection, contribution, love, well-being, peace and fulfillment into your life?

I am...I say YES...100x...50x...100x...magnify the yes. I am abundantly ready and willing for the Universal Love Force to sweep me away. :-)

P.S. Emial me if you'd like information on 5 essential questions to test your dream/vision -- is it big enough for you?!

No comments: