Friday, September 26, 2008

Deep Acceptance...Here and Now

It washed over me today. A deep acceptance born of unconditional love for life, for myself, for others. It arrived unexpectedly...an awareness that infused and informed my perception of all things.

A deep acceptance, here and now. For myself...for my age...for my body...for my ministry...for my finances, for my relationships. This is my life, here and now. And I embrace it, and I celebrate it.I accept it.

Not the resigned, have to...begrudgingly...rather an acceptance rooted in deep appreciation and gratitude and coming to the understanding (finally and once again)...that my life...is how it ought to be...right here...right now. There is no other life than this one that I should be living.

My life, yes my life is unfolding with perfection and precision...on course...on time...Divinely guided, ordered and arranged. I know this from my core today...this time of focused prayer, cleansing and radically loving and nourishing myself is taking me to where I need to be in consciousness and in body, heart and mind. I am grateful.

Today I ate a huge mango...all by myself...it was the best mango I have ever eaten. Sweet, drippy, lovely and it brought me such joy and bliss. Standing in the kitchen, alone...sun shining in through the window...eating a mango over the sink. Juices dripping down my chin...a smile on my face. A smile born of deep acceptance. A deep acceptance born of self-love and nourishment.

This is my course...this is my intention...to deeply accept my life...myself...to love people, to serve Divine Love.

I am happy. I am free. I am here now. And, yes I love you. I always will. Tender and joyful moments burned on my heart...etched on my soul...forever with me. Be free. All of you. Be free, here and now.

And yes, it is almost oatmeal season. Shall we dance?

Thank you Mother Father God. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Amen.

No comments: